Subject: Printing Quotes
From: "Dave Lee" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 07:02:45 -0500

I am finalizing your quotes this morning.  Would you like to get
together and review them, or I can e-mail everything.  What is your
preference?

 

Dave Lee

General Manager

BRD Printing Incorporated

912 West Saint Joseph

Lansing, MI  48915

p. 517.372.0268

f. 517.372.4922

c. 517.881.2786

e. [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

w. www.brdprinting.com <http://www.brdprinting.com/> 

Breathtaking Quality     Responsive Service     Dependable Delivery -
BRD Printing Incorporated, it's all in the name!