Subject: RE: General questions
From: "Dave Lee" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 16:31:28 -0500

Sorry for the delay.

1)      Our comp time is @ $50.00 per hour

2)      Currently I am the rep assigned to the account.  I can be
available as needed, I'm sure we will have to work out the details of
how, when etc.  I'm in the office every day and always available when a
customer calls.

3)      Getting the artwork could be as easy as having it uploaded to
our ftp server, or I can pick-up a disk, again, I like to make it easy
for the customer.  E-mail is also a possibility, depending on the file
size.  

4)      Proofs would be brought out and personally.  There could be a
chance that on some reprints, simple jobs that if it is ok with you we
could send you pdf proofs via e-mail, again, whatever is best for you.

5)      Turn time would vary depending on quantities required and such.
Normally I would like 5 business days, but I know now a days, that is
not always possible.  We have the capabilities to turn these very
quickly if needed.  I'm sure with proper planning we can work together
and make this work.  We are running 24 hours a day, so pushing some
orders thru very quickly can be worked out as needed.

 

Dave Lee

General Manager

BRD Printing Incorporated

912 West Saint Joseph

Lansing, MI  48915

p. 517.372.0268

f. 517.372.4922

c. 517.881.2786

e. [email-masked]

w. www.brdprinting.com <http://www.brdprinting.com/> 

Breathtaking Quality     Responsive Service     Dependable Delivery -
BRD Printing Incorporated, it's all in the name!

 

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 12:06 PM
To: Dave Lee
Subject: General questions

David.

I need ask a couple of general questions.  

    First, since pricing does not include any comp time, what are your
rates per hour of any work that needs to be done on your end?

    Secondly, would we have a representative assigned to us (maybe
yourself) and would we be called on a daily basis?

    Next, when we would need to get the artwork to you, would that be
picked up, emailed, or uploaded?  Once proofs are ready, are those
brought to me for approval or how is that handled?

    Last, what is the turn around time on any given project once the
proof is approved?  When can we expect delivery?

Let me know what you come up with.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]