Subject: Change of Local Telephone Service
From: "AT&T Service Change" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 08:08:42 -0500

==============================================================================
An Important Message from AT&T Michigan
==============================================================================

Dear Valued Customer, 

This confirms your request to change local service for telephone number 
517 321-4568 from AT&T Michigan to another local service provider.

-	No action is required if you requested this change.
-	If you have any questions regarding this change you may contact us using 
	the links below.

AT&T Michigan thanks you for your business and the opportunity 
to have served you.

==============================================================================
Contact Us
==============================================================================

Email Us:
http://www.att.com/res/emailus
   
Call Us:
http://www.att.com/res/callus

==============================================================================
Other Helpful Information
==============================================================================

Home page:
http://att.com 

Ask a question:
http://www.att.com/askaquestion 

===================================================================
More from AT&T
===================================================================

Hot Deals - Check it out now for Limited Time Offers:  
http://www.sbcinfo.com/hotdeals/

Go paperless and pay for your great new services online.  
View, pay and print your AT&T services bill with AT&T eBill! Go to 
http://www.sbc.com/econ/mw/res/ebill

==============================================================================
Please do not reply to this email. Contact information is provided for you above.
==============================================================================

Copyright 2006 AT&T Knowledge Ventures. All rights reserved.