Subject: Congratulations! Your Buy.com VISA card request has been approved.
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 08:06:24 -0700

Greetings MICHAEL, 

Congratulations! Your new Buy.com Visa Card (ending in 4816) has been
approved and added to your Buy.com account as a payment method. 

You can start using it immediately to make purchases exclusively at
Buy.com--where you'll earn triple reward points! (By the way, the
easiest way to always earn triple reward points on your purchases at
Buy.com is to retain your new Buy.com Visa Card as your default payment
method.) You'll receive your card in the mail within two weeks, after
which you can activate it and start earning reward points when you use
your card to make purchases wherever Visa is accepted. 

If you have not already redeemed your promotional coupon at Buy.com,
click http://www.buy.com/retail/coupon.asp?prid=82048943
<http://www.buy.com/retail/coupon.asp?prid=82048943>  to visit the
coupon redemption page and follow the instructions. The promotional
coupon can be redeemed on qualifying purchases* when you place an order
with your Buy.com Visa Card. So get started earning rewards today and
take advantage of this great offer. 

Thanks for choosing the Buy.com Visa Card! 

Buy.com 

http://www.buy.com 

* See coupon page for complete rules/restrictions on qualifying
purchases. 

Click here for Terms and Conditions
<http://ak.buy.com/buy_assets/visa/cma/CMA21030.pdf>