Subject: Item Not Received Dispute Open: Case #PP-393-168-626
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 11:24:29 -0800

Dear Michael Bishop,

Your Item Not Received dispute for the payment you sent to SNOCAP, Inc. on
Dec 29, 2007 (Transaction 3NY43065H3957260L) is now open.

By opening a dispute, you are communicating with the seller, not PayPal,
about this problem transaction. We will email you when your seller posts a
response in the Resolution Center.

To learn more about PayPal's dispute resolution process, log in to your
account and click the “Tutorials” link on the Resolution Center tab.

-----------------------------------
Deadline: Jan 18, 2008
-----------------------------------

On Jan 18, 2008, this dispute will automatically close unless you escalate
it to a PayPal claim. By escalating to a claim, you would be asking PayPal
to review the case and decide the outcome.

We will remind you by email when the deadline is approaching. A closed
dispute cannot be reopened or escalated to a PayPal claim.

Thank you, 

PayPal

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any page. If
your inquiry is regarding a claim, log in to your PayPal account and go to
the Resolution Center.

----------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Email ID PP901