Subject: Sallie Mae Account Information
From: "Sallie Mae, Inc." <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 15:49:56 -0500

Thank you for your business with Sallie Mae and for participating in    
Sallie Mae's online billing program.                                    
                                                                        
Your Sallie Mae bill is now available. To view and pay your bill online 
at "Manage Your Loans"(SM), please go to                                
http://www.salliemae.com/manage/ebpp.html                               
                                                                        
You will need the ability to print should you have to return the form to
us or wish to maintain a hardcopy. If you opt to print the bill and     
submit it to us with payment, please do so by setting your printer Font 
to 11. This helps to ensure timely and accurate posting of your payment.
                                                                        
If you are receiving this notification via US Postal mail, please take a
few minutes to login to Manage Your Loans on www.SallieMae.com and      
update your email address. In order to continue receiving monthly       
reminders, you must provide your current, valid email address.          
                                                                        
While you are online, be sure to enroll in the Great Sallie Mae         
Giveaway. Through the program, one lucky winner each month receives up  
to $25,000 in student loan repayment! You could be next! Good luck.     
                                                                        
Thank you for the continuing opportunity to be of service.              
                                                                        
Customer Service