Subject: Sallie Mae Account Information
From: "Sallie Mae, Inc." <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 10:42:01 -0400

Please do not respond to this automated message. Emails sent to this    
address are not monitored.                                              
                                                                        
Thank you for your business with Sallie Mae and for participating in    
Sallie Mae's online billing program.                                    
                                                                        
Your Sallie Mae bill is now available. To view and pay your bill online 
please log in to the "Manage Your Loans" (sm), section of               
www.SallieMae.com, and access the pay now screen.                       
                                                                        
You will need the ability to print should you have to return the form to
us or wish to maintain a hardcopy. If you opt to print the bill and     
submit it to us with payment, please do so by setting your printer font 
to 11. This helps to ensure timely and accurate posting of your payment.
                                                                        
If you are receiving this notification via US Postal mail, please take a
few minutes to log in to Manage Your Loans on www.SallieMae.com and     
update your email address. In order to continue receiving monthly       
reminders, you must provide your current, valid email address.          
                                                                        
While you are online, be sure to enroll in the Great Sallie Mae         
Giveaway. Through the program, one lucky winner each month receives up  
to $25,000 in student loan repayment! You could be next! Good luck.     
                                                                        
If you no longer wish to receive email communications related to your   
account, please log in to the Manage Your Loans section of              
www.SallieMae.com, or call 888-2-SALLIE (888-272-5543).                 
                                                                        
Thank you for the continuing opportunity to be of service.              
                                                                        
Customer Service