Subject: Seller Notification: Your Order Has Been Shipped
From: "Half.com by eBay" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 06:40:05 -0700

Dear bishop12565,

Thank you for your purchase on Half.com. The seller you have purchased 
your item from has chosen to notify you the item is now shipped.

Note: Not all sellers notify their buyers when they ship their item. This 
is optional for the seller.

Shipping Method: Media Mail
Orders shipped via Media Mail Shipping typically take 4 to 8 days to 
arrive. In some instances, Media Mail Shipping shipments will take as long 
as 12 days to arrive. Actual shipping times may vary.

Date Shipped: 01/19/2007

===================
ORDER INFORMATION
===================

TRANSACTION #: 327410303
SELLER: st_jude_tadeus
http://shops.half.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?HalfSearch&seller=st_jude_tadeus

Rock & Roll Band : Boston (CD, 1998)
UPC: 079893394121
Condition: Brand New
Price: $0.75

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tip: Don't forget to leave feedback once your order arrives. Half.com and 
eBay members depend on feedback to make informed purchase decisions. 
Leaving feedback for good seller service is an excellent way to help other 
buyers purchase from outstanding sellers.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you again for using Half.com!

The Half.com by eBay Team

This is an automated email - please do not reply.
If you have any questions, please visit the Half.com Help Desk at 
http://pages.half.ebay.com/help/index.html