Subject: Order shipment notice
From: "4dtechink.com" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 12:24:33 -0500

Dear Michael Bishop,

This is to confirm your order 4970 has been shipped via USPS First Class on
03/03/2008 to:

Michael Bishop
Michael Bishop
2120 Holiday Ln. 
Lansing, MI 48917-1304

Your USPS (Post Office) Delivery Confirmation number (limited tracking
information only):  9101148008600487880267

Estimated Delivery Time:

USPS First Class Mail: 2-5 Business Days
USPS Priority Mail: 1-3 Business Days

According To USPS: The estimated delivery time for USPS mail is not
guaranteed. Without a definitive tracking system affixed to the service they
are not able to tell you where the item is within the mail stream or when it
will be delivered. Tracking information might not be updated untill it was
deilivered.

Please contact us if you did not receive your package after 14 business
days.

Thank you for your business.

Regards,

Geng Ye

High Qualiy Recycled Cartridges
http://www.4dtechink.com
Free shipping on order within USA

Return Policy:
Thank you for using our environmental friendly recycled cartridges. 100%
customer Satisfiction is always our top priority. We will replace any
defective cartridges at no additional cost to you or refund your purchase
within 60 days.

To report problem with our cartridges, visit http://www.4dtech.us/rma.html

Recycle make sense, save money, save earth!
Now that you are using our earth friendly recycled cartridges, would you
like to know how to recycle your original empty cartridges and save more
money? contact us for more information.