Subject: Your Designer Checks Order
From: "Designer Checks" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 15:35:44 -0600

<http://www.designerchecks.com/images/OrderConfirmationEmail_DCI/Logo.gi
f>
<http://www.designerchecks.com/images/OrderConfirmationEmail_DCI/pixel.g
if> 	
 Order
Received<http://www.designerchecks.com/images/OrderConfirmationEmail_DCI
/hd_Received.gif> 	
 
<http://www.designerchecks.com/images/OrderConfirmationEmail_DCI/OrderPr
og.gif>
<http://www.designerchecks.com/images/OrderConfirmationEmail_DCI/Pic1.jp
g>
<http://www.designerchecks.com/images/OrderConfirmationEmail_DCI/OrderSt
atus_bar1.gif> 

Thank you for shopping at DesignerChecks.com!

This notice confirms the order you placed on the Designer Checks
Website.

Your order total is $28.50

What's next!

*	You will receive additional emails informing you of the status
of your check processing.
*	Visit Order Status
<http://www.designerchecks.com/OrderStatus.aspx>  for the most
up-to-date information on your checks.

	Important:

	Delivery Option Selected : Standard
	Expect your checks to arrive 7 to 14 business days after the
order has been processed.

	Accessory Orders : If you ordered accessories, they will be
shipped separately and arrive in 3-4 weeks.

	If you have made changes to your personal and/or bank
information, there could be an additional delay in your order.

	If you have comments, please tell us by sending them to
[email-masked]

	Thank you for shopping at Designer Checks!
	
	Sincerely,
	Designer Checks

	www.DesignerChecks.com

	Designer Checks is located at 8245 N. Union Blvd., Colorado
Springs, CO 80920.