Subject: Re: [Meritline.com] Support 1609188
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 15:55:15 +0800

Dear Valued Customer

Thanks for shopping with us.
 
As a seller, there is no problem for you to return a product back to us
for replacement as long as it is within warranty period.

However, you have to contact A-Data directly at
http://www.adata.com.tw/adata_en/contact_us.php for solution about the
memory problem.

Any question about your order, please feel free to email us.

Once again thank you for shopping with us and have a great day!

Joy
Customer Service Representative 

www.Meritline.com 
Meritline.com: Huge selections of DVD/CD Media, Ink, Memory, Bags, etc.
 
**Please include all prior email correspondence in your reply so that we may better serve you and provide you with a more timely response.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Michael Bishop" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 1:08 AM
Subject: [Meritline.com] Support 1609188

> 
> Customer name: Michael Bishop 
> Order Number: 1609188 
> Item Number:  
> 
> Message: I purchased a 2GB SD Card (A-DATA model SD 2G) and just recv'd it
a couple days ago.  When I first put the card in, I was amazed that the
total pic count went up to 1959.  I took about 5 pictures on my HP
photosmart 735 camera and had an error after transferring the pics.  The
error read, "The card requires formatting".  I pressed ok to cancel and the
response I get is that the card cannot be reformatted.  I kept getting this
error each time I turned on the camera.  I can take out the card and the
camera works fine.  Once I removed and replaced the batteries to the camera,
the camera reset.  Now, the total pic count displayed is 979.  This is now
the total that shows everytime it is reset.  The card will not hold any pics
at all.  Is there a way of resetting the card or do I need a replacement?
Please let me know asap.
> Thank you,
> Michael Bishop
> 
> 
> Inquiry has been successfully delivered. Normally, we respond all
inquiries within 24 hours in the order of inquiries received.This eMail form
is managed professionally in accordance with Meritline.com privacy policy.
See our  Privacy Policy if you have further questions.
> 
> Meritline.com sent this message on behalf of a Meritline customer through
eMail us form. Responses sent using email will go to corresponding email
address filled in eMail us form directly.
> 
> Designated logos, titles, terms, trademarks and brands are the property of
their respective owners.
> Copyright C 2006 Meritline.com. All Rights Reserved.