Subject: AT&T Online Payment Confirmation
From: "AT&T Account Manager" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 14:20:16 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Customer,

=================================================================
AT&T ONLINE PAYMENT CONFIRMATION
=================================================================

Thank you for using AT&T online payments.

You submitted the following payment(s) for your account ending
in 4568.

Payment Method: MasterCard (Credit) 
Account Ending: ...1887 
Confirmation  : 1LY7ONL1I0105V6 
Payment Date  : March 29, 2007 
Amount        : $38.30

Save trees and reduce paper clutter by stopping your paper bills.
Up to six months of interactive bill history will be kept online 
for viewing, sorting, and paying. Copies of your paper bill in 
PDF format are also available for printing for up to 18 months. 
Why wait?  Stop your paper bills today.
Learn more: http://www.att.com/localization?prod-snip=ebill_stop_paper_main
Stop my paper bills: http://www.att.com/localization?prod-snip=ebill_stop_paper

Did you know you can print a copy of your paper bill 
from your Account Manager Home Page? Simply select the link 
"View/Print copies of paper bills" for easy access to print
PDF* versions of your bills.

Sincerely,

AT&T Account Manager

*PDF format requires Adobe® Acrobat Reader, available free at: 
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html

==============
MORE FROM AT&T
==============
HOT DEALS
Visit our Hot Deals to check out our best offers and promotions.
http://www.att.com/EmailHotDeals

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. 
All replies are automatically deleted.

(C) 2005-2007 AT&T Knowledge Ventures. All rights reserved.
http://www.att.com/gen/privacy-policy?pid=2587
	
Privacy Policy 
http://www.att.com/privacy_policy

Ref ID::956771269