Subject: RE: eBay Outbid Notice: LOT of 4 DELL Latitude LS L400 SLIM P3 700MHz LAPTOPS (260072676892)
From: "Allegri, Joshua" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 13:26:53 -0500

http://cgi.ebay.com/Intel-Wireless-2100-LAN-MiniPCI-WI-FI-Card-p-n-U2027
_W0QQitemZ160069449080QQihZ006QQcategoryZ11182QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD4VQQc
mdZViewItem

\

This should work for your laptop all you need is a MINIPCI wireless card

Joshua Allegri 

Network Administrator

Roberts Sinto Corp. / SMS Sandmold

p. 517.371.2460 x 1019

f. 517.492.3098

This message contains confidential and/or privileged information
intended only for the addressee named above.If you are not the intended
recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that
any disclosure, copying or distribution of the message, or the taking of
any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.  If you received this
email in error, please contact the sender and completely delete it from
your system.  We appreciate your assistance

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 1:15 PM
To: Allegri, Joshua
Subject: Fw: eBay Outbid Notice: LOT of 4 DELL Latitude LS L400 SLIM P3
700MHz LAPTOPS (260072676892)

Let me know what you want to do!

----- Original Message ----- 

From: eBay <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: [email-masked] 

Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 1:08 PM

Subject: eBay Outbid Notice: LOT of 4 DELL Latitude LS L400 SLIM P3
700MHz LAPTOPS (260072676892)

 eBay<http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/logos/ebay_95x39.gif> 

eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from
eBay. Learn more
<http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html> . 

 <http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/globalAssets/ltCurve.gif> 

You have been outbid. Bid again now!

 <http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/globalAssets/rtCurve.gif> 

 

Dear bishop12565,

You are no longer the high bidder on the following item

 
<http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29298-3840-0?uid=135490460&site=0&ver=ONA
080805&lk=ItemDescriptionANDimage&Item=260072676892> 
 <http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif> 

LOT of 4 DELL Latitude LS L400 SLIM P3 700MHz LAPTOPS
<http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29298-3840-0?uid=135490460&site=0&ver=ONA
080805&lk=ItemDescriptionANDimage&Item=260072676892> 

Current price:

US $255.00

Your maximum bid:

US $250.00

End date:

Thursday, Jan 11, 2007 12:58:08 PST

View item
<http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29298-3840-0?uid=135490460&site=0&ver=ONA
080805&lk=ViewItem&Item=260072676892>  | Go to My eBay
<http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29298-3840-0?uid=135490460&site=0&ver=ONA
080805&lk=GotoMyeBay>  |  Get alerts via Text message
<http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SubscribeSMSItem&ItemId=260072676
892&title=LOT+of+4+DELL+Latitude+LS+L400+SLIM+P3+700MHz+LAPTOPS&ssPageNa
me=ADME:B:ONA:US:26> , IM
<http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SubscribeIMItem&ItemId=2600726768
92&title=LOT+of+4+DELL+Latitude+LS+L400+SLIM+P3+700MHz+LAPTOPS&ssPageNam
e=ADME:B:ONA:US:27>  or Phone call
<http://cgi1.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VoiceAlert&ItemId=260072676892> 

 <http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif> 
Don't Let It Get Away
 <http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif> 
Bid Again
<http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29298-3840-0?uid=135490460&site=0&ver=ONA
080805&lk=theBidAgainbutton&Item=260072676892> 
Click to view the item and place a new bid. 

Reminder: Even if you don't bid again, you could still end up as the
winning bidder if higher bids are retracted or canceled. Continue to
check the status of this item until it ends. 

Details for item number: 260072676892

Listing URL:

http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29298-3840-0?uid=135490460&site=0&ver=ONA0
80805&lk=URL&Item=260072676892

Seller:

auctionitawayonline [contact seller
<http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserEmail&requested=auct
ionitawayonline&iid=260072676892> ] 

Information for bishop12565
 
<http://srx.main.ebayrtm.com/clk?RtmClk&m=18088&u=http%3A%2F%2Fdominos.e
bay.com%2F%3FWT.mc_id%3DBAN-06P13-EBYATG-01> 

  Marketplace Safety
Tip<http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/securityCenter/imgShield_25x25.gi
f>  

Marketplace Safety Tip

*	If you are contacted about buying a similar item outside of
eBay, please do not respond. Outside-of-eBay transactions are against
eBay policy, and they are not covered by eBay services such as feedback
and eBay purchase protection programs. 
*	Visit My eBay to manage all of your transactions (including
Second Chance Offers). That way, you can be confident these transactions
have been listed on eBay. 

 
<http://us.ebayobjects.com/3j/ebay.us.outbid/default;tile=1;sz=1x1;ord=1
168564104980?>
<http://srv.main.ebayrtm.com/clk?RtmOpen&m0=18088&c0=9748&t0=1&np=1&i=13
5490460&ch=5&dt=1168538905183> 

________________________________

Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial

This eBay notice was sent to bishop12565 from eBay based on your account
preferences. Your account is registered on www.ebay.com. As outlined in
our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about
site changes and enhancements. To unsubscribe from this notice, change
your notification preferences
<http://cgi4.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?OptinLoginShow> . Please note
that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. If you would
like to receive this email in text format, change your notification
preferences <http://cgi4.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?OptinLoginShow> .

See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about
eBay's communication policies.
Privacy Policy: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html
User Agreement: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html

Copyright (c) 2007 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of eBay,
Inc.
eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.