Subject: Your Order Has Shipped From Ronco Corporation
From: "Knife" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 11:42:22 -0500

Dear MIKE BISHOP,

The following items have shipped in order number 5672900.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 Qty  Code            Product Name                        Status
---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 1    KN2502201001    Six Star Plus - 25 Piece Set - Bla  shipped
                          Carrier: FedEx
                          510809650608596
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Shipping Information:
MIKE BISHOP
2120 HOLIDAY LANE
LANSING, MI 48917
USA

If you have any questions or concerns, please call Ronco’s Customer
Service Department at 1-800-486-1806 Office hours are Monday to Friday
from 6 am to 9 pm pacific standard time.

Sincerely,

Ronco's Customer Service Department

*************************************************************************
CHECK OUT SOME OF RON’S OTHER TOP SELLING PRODUCTS
*************************************************************************

RON POPEIL’S FAMOUS PASTA MAKER
The best selling Pasta Maker in the world, and the most efficient! Make
Homemade Pasta: The Healthy and Economical Choice. Once you taste fresh
pasta, you won't be satisfied with the dried or canned variety!
Create healthful, economical and delicious meals in minutes with the
Popeil Automatic 5-Minute Pasta and Sausage Maker. Easy to use by just
viewing the instructional videocassette (included).

Just select the pasta shape (die) you want, then add water or juice to any
type of flour (all-purpose, whole wheat, flour for bread-making, semolina,
etc.) you measure into your machine and it automatically mixes, kneads and
extrudes fresh pasta.
http://www.ronco.com/rco_prodinfo.aspx?pid=PA1000101001&color=&active=desc

ELECTRONIC FOOD DEHYDRATOR AND YOGURT MAKER
This is the famous machine you've seen on TV. Over $100 million spent on
TV and still going strong. Makes delicious beef jerky,  turkey jerky, fish
jerky,  trail mix, homemade yogurt, apple snacks, banana chips, dried soup
mixes, dried tomatoes, watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, mangoes, &
papaya. Make dried herbs & spices overnight and dried flowers for bouquets
& potpourri. Fruit roll-ups with no sugar or additives!
Turns grapes into raisins and plums into prunes. You can save hundreds of
dollars by doing it yourself.
http://www.ronco.com/rco_prodinfo.aspx?pid=FD5000101001&color=&active=desc

GLH - GREAT LOOKING HAIR - FORMULA NUMBER 9 HAIR SYSTEM
Over 1 million cans sold!
Gets rid of bald spots for men; solves thinning hair problems for women!
The GLH Formula Number 9 Hair System is suitable for men and women with
the following hair conditions: Small, Medium-Large Bald Spots; fine or
thinning hair; gray appearing between colorings; hair transplant patients*
(plugs, patches); users of Minoxidil users and similar formulas* GLH
Formula Number 9 Hair System products (sold separately) include Colored
Hair Thickener, Finishing Shield, and Hair Cleanser.
*Consult your physician before using.
http://www.ronco.com/rco_prodinfo.aspx?pid=GL9007101001&color=&active=desc

POPEIL POCKET FISHERMAN - SPIN CASTING OUTFIT
Spin Casting Outfit - This is the famous fishing pal that has thrilled
generations!
Double-flex rod is hinged into closed position when stored away. Simply
unfold from this position until it snaps into fully extended position.
Automatic Anti-Reverse prevents the handle from turning backwards. It's
always ready for the fish to strike.
http://www.ronco.com/rco_prodinfo.aspx?pid=PF7201101001&color=&active=desc

-- 
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.362 / Virus Database: 267.12.8/166 - Release Date: 11/10/2005