Subject: Message from eBay Member Regarding Item #220188825769
From: "eBay Member: xadam659" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 15:38:47 -0700

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
This member has a question for you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the 
transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may 
be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html

Dear bishop12565,

Shipped through UPS.

Tracking # 1ZA71R870348680961

-xadam659

=================================================================
Answer the question
http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?M2MContact&item=220188825769&requested=xadam659&qid=347922892&redirect=0
=================================================================

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Item and user details
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Item Title:            WIRELESS Compaq Keyboard & Mouse
Item Number:           220188825769
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220188825769
End Date:              Jan-10-08 17:36:09 PST

-----------------------------------------------------------------
From User:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
xadam659 (14)
100.0% Positive Feedback
Member since Feb-06-03 in United States
Location : MN, United States
Activity with xadam659 (last 90 days): I have bid on 0 items from xadam659

This message was sent while the listing was closed.
xadam659 is a seller.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Marketplace Safety Tip
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Second Chance Offer emails with the subject of "message from eBay Member" 
are fake. Real Second Chance Offers at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/personal-offer.html come directly from eBay 
and also appear in My Messages at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/myebay/my-messages.html with a subject stating 
"You have a second chance offer...".

Never pay for your eBay item using instant case wire transfer services 
through Western Union at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/securitycenter/mrkt_safety/instantcashtransfer.html 
or MoneyGram at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/securitycenter/mrkt_safety/instantcashtransfer.html. 
These payment methods are unsafe when paying someone you don't know. Learn 
more at: http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/payment-ov.html about sending 
payments.

Is this email inappropriate? Does it violate eBay policy at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-unwelcome-email-misuse.html? Help 
protect the Community by reporting it: 
http://cgi1.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ReportEmailAbuseShow&reporteruserid=bishop12565&reporteduserid=xadam659&emaildate=2008/01/11:15:38:47&emailtype=3&emailtext=Shipped+through+UPS.%0D%0A%0D%0ATracking+%23+1ZA71R870348680961.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

Another eBay member sent this email to [email-masked] through the 
eBay platform. eBay takes no liability for the sending of this email or its 
content

Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

You can report this message at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-ov.html as unsolicited 
(spam/spoof) email.
Copyright © 2007 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.