Subject: Order receipt from Buy.com ($30.00)
From: "Google Checkout" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 23:01:51 +0000 (GMT)

Purchased from: Buy.com 85 Enterprise STE 100 Aliso Viejo CA 92656
UNITED STATES 000 000-0000
Ship to: Michael A. Bishop 2120 Holiday Lane Lansing MI 48917 UNITED
STATES Hello Michael,

Thanks for making a purchase with Google Checkout! Buy.com will process
your order shortly.

Order Details - Dec 14, 2006, 6:01 PM
Google Order #162784150014354 Qty Item Price 1 Kingston 1GB Data
Traveler USB 2.0 Flash Drive $50.00 Shipping & Handling (Budget: 7 to 9
business days) : $0.00 Tax (MI) : $0.00 1 Google Checkout & Buy.com
Holiday Bonus - $20 off orders over $50 (Bonus may not appear on
Buy.com's emails.) -$20.00 Total: $30.00
Check the status of this order anytime in your Google Account.

Have questions about this order? Contact Buy.com

Need help? Visit the Google Checkout help center. Please do not reply
to this message.

©2006 Google