Subject: Thank you for your order from Ronco Corporation
From: "Knife" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 13:35:57 -0500

Dear MIKE BISHOP,

Thank you for ordering with Ronco Corporation. Your new order number is
5672900.

Our system indicates that you ordered the following items on Monday,
November 07, 2005:

Please review your purchase items as well the Ship to and Bill to
information for any corrections. Please notify us immediately to make any
adjustments to your account.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 Qty  Code            Product Name                              Price
---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 1    KN2502201001    Six Star Plus - 25 Piece Set - Black (    39.99
---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
                                                Sub-Total:      39.99
                                                      Tax:       0.00
                                      Shipping & Handling:      16.80
---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
                                                    TOTAL:      56.79
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Billing Information:
MIKE BISHOP
2120 HOLIDAY LANE
LANSING, MI 48917
USA
Phone number:+1 (517) 3214568
Email address:[email-masked]
Payment Type: Credit Card

Shipping Information:
MIKE BISHOP
2120 HOLIDAY LANE
LANSING, MI 48917
USA

This is a confirmation that we have received your order.

The delivery time is 1 – 6 weeks, but most of our customers receive their
order within 3-4 weeks. Our method of shipping is Federal Express Home
Delivery for most of our products.

If you have any questions or concerns, please call Ronco’s Customer
Service Department at 1-800-486-1806.
Office hours are Monday to Friday from 6 am to 9 pm pacific standard time.

**This is only an email confirmation of your order, your credit card will
be charged at a later date.

Sincerely,

Ronco's Customer Service Department

*************************************************************************
CHECK OUT SOME OF RON’S OTHER TOP SELLING PRODUCTS
*************************************************************************

RON POPEIL’S FAMOUS PASTA MAKER
The best selling Pasta Maker in the world, and the most efficient! Make
Homemade Pasta: The Healthy and Economical Choice. Once you taste fresh
pasta, you won't be satisfied with the dried or canned variety!
Create healthful, economical and delicious meals in minutes with the
Popeil Automatic 5-Minute Pasta and Sausage Maker. Easy to use by just
viewing the instructional videocassette (included).

Just select the pasta shape (die) you want, then add water or juice to any
type of flour (all-purpose, whole wheat, flour for bread-making, semolina,
etc.) you measure into your machine and it automatically mixes, kneads and
extrudes fresh pasta.
http://www.ronco.com/rco_prodinfo.aspx?pid=PA1000101001&color=&active=desc

ELECTRONIC FOOD DEHYDRATOR AND YOGURT MAKER
This is the famous machine you've seen on TV. Over $100 million spent on
TV and still going strong. Makes delicious beef jerky,  turkey jerky, fish
jerky,  trail mix, homemade yogurt, apple snacks, banana chips, dried soup
mixes, dried tomatoes, watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, mangoes, &
papaya. Make dried herbs & spices overnight and dried flowers for bouquets
& potpourri. Fruit roll-ups with no sugar or additives!
Turns grapes into raisins and plums into prunes. You can save hundreds of
dollars by doing it yourself.
http://www.ronco.com/rco_prodinfo.aspx?pid=FD5000101001&color=&active=desc

GLH - GREAT LOOKING HAIR - FORMULA NUMBER 9 HAIR SYSTEM
Over 1 million cans sold!
Gets rid of bald spots for men; solves thinning hair problems for women!
The GLH Formula Number 9 Hair System is suitable for men and women with
the following hair conditions: Small, Medium-Large Bald Spots; fine or
thinning hair; gray appearing between colorings; hair transplant patients*
(plugs, patches); users of Minoxidil users and similar formulas* GLH
Formula Number 9 Hair System products (sold separately) include Colored
Hair Thickener, Finishing Shield, and Hair Cleanser.
*Consult your physician before using.
http://www.ronco.com/rco_prodinfo.aspx?pid=GL9007101001&color=&active=desc

POPEIL POCKET FISHERMAN - SPIN CASTING OUTFIT
Spin Casting Outfit - This is the famous fishing pal that has thrilled
generations!
Double-flex rod is hinged into closed position when stored away. Simply
unfold from this position until it snaps into fully extended position.
Automatic Anti-Reverse prevents the handle from turning backwards. It's
always ready for the fish to strike.
http://www.ronco.com/rco_prodinfo.aspx?pid=PF7201101001&color=&active=desc

-- 
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.362 / Virus Database: 267.12.8/162 - Release Date: 11/5/2005