Subject: the you know what **HINT HINT** WINK WINK***
From: "Allegri, Joshua" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 10:39:47 -0500

I think you should call them and see if you could get this computer at
the same price 

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?Edp
No=2364864&CatId=0

Joshua Allegri 

Network Administrator

Roberts Sinto Corp. / SMS Sandmold

p. 517.371.2460 x 1019

f. 517.492.3098

This message contains confidential and/or privileged information
intended only for the addressee named above.If you are not the intended
recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that
any disclosure, copying or distribution of the message, or the taking of
any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.  If you received this
email in error, please contact the sender and completely delete it from
your system.  We appreciate your assistance