Subject: Re: software ?
From: "Programming Guru" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 09:49:49 -0400

Hello  Michael,

If you ran the software and it picked up nothing then our software was
unable to detect anything.  We plan on upgrading our software in the next
two months with a database of 14,000 keyloggers and spyware.  This should
increase the power of our software dramatically.

We recommend you run the software at least once a month to ensure your
computer is not being monitored.

Thanks,
Patrick

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 5:32 PM, Mike <[email-masked]> wrote:

>  I have purchased your software.  I ran some scans and all of them say
> that nothing is detected.  Does that mean that there is no spyware or
> keylogger software monitoring my PC?  Do I need to leave the program on at
> all times or do I shut it down if I am not on the internet and/or running a
> scan?
> Thank you,
> Michael Bishop
> WK 517-321-4144
> [email-masked]
>