Subject: Your Return Request Confirmation
From: "6pm.com" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 10:39:47 -0600

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=f0f803aeab49620232c55a8476bbc599c3d820a836d970a3ecbca88a36dd45cf191fcbaac7c53d427d912ccb5cf6acdc 
<IMG title="defaultBanner" src="http://image.email.6pm.com/lib/fe941570706c0c7f76/m/1/defaultBanner.jpg" border=0 thid="dd362938-71d4-41ce-afd9-896900d839f6"> 

Your Return Request Confirmation

Hello Michael!

We apologize that you have to return your purchase. We know how disappointing it can be to receive an item that does not  work out for you. This email highlights and explains the return process in order to give you a better understanding of how we do things!

Here Is Your Return ID:

113108877

Your Return Information:

Item  Returned: 1

Credit Total: $39.99

This return originated from order number 
http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=f0f803aeab496202e47ef1fbe6126d64bed6b93c196349d117ff3b6684f47846cfb76528cac0f56d6a7766cb1b3affd2 
163229928 . Once your return has been received, your payment will be refunded and you'll be sent an email confirmation that your return has been completed.

You Have Chosen To Return The Following Item

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=f0f803aeab496202cc7306889e5bcb6eb22f4a1f877b1739bf82b3b8a8e9e9e52301cdd8e25c2ecf8a9dd0cf88209b9d 

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=f0f803aeab496202cc7306889e5bcb6eb22f4a1f877b1739bf82b3b8a8e9e9e52301cdd8e25c2ecf8a9dd0cf88209b9d 
PUMA: Drift Cat 4 Material Story 

SKU# 8251059
Color: White/Black/Lime Punch

size: 10

width: D - Medium

 

$39.99

Credit Total: $39.99

To Complete The Return Process:

Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges.

Please ship your returns to:

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=f0f803aeab4962027c87bb473ae9411013418c6819f7e6d453a636bacf5d0e6abc4e7a3bd65a39b3b360ba4a0e46e791 
6pm.com  Returns

300 Omicron Ct. Suite D.

Shepherdsville, KY 40165

Your Item's Original Packaging:

Products must be returned in the original box and/or packaging.Please print this email and include it in your shipping box if you do not have the original packaging and corresponding LPN bar code. Thank you!

Return ID: 113108877

Order Number: 163229928

These two bar codes will be used to help track your return in the event that you do not have your item's original packaging (please see above).

Your Shipping Box:
Use your order's original box, or any plain, unmarked cardboard box to ship your return.
Remove any pre-existing labels or stickers from the shipping box.
Seal your box completely.
Bring your package and our return address to the courier of your choice (UPS, USPS, FedEx, etc.) and choose your shipping method back to us. (NOTE: We strongly recommend obtaining and saving your return tracking number until you are notified that we have completed your refund.)

Your Refund:

Since your refund is on a credit card, here are some numbers you should know:
5-7 - business days it takes for your package to get to the fulfillment center.
7-10 - days it takes for us to inspect and process your return back into inventory and complete the processing of your refund.
2-10 - business days it takes for your financial institution to post your credit back to your account.

We think shopping at 
http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=f0f803aeab496202b188707262852d26a3d23f2aee6aafba34db63cae4593aebe621f7126e553551b3f4ff601a57cc6b 
6pm.com  should be the most awesome experience you can have online! Please

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=f0f803aeab49620280241b7b0ae2445dd3467796869b19495599325a50de15ec9f160051c8c8668d99b2b6ce1816a8d1 
let us know  if we can make your shopping experience any better on our site!

Sincerely,<br />Your Friends at 6pm

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=f0f803aeab496202a482f9c0f8e518ed8139383017e7038d9b314f38e68ca54e6f09d4a2e474f2882b70ed2d028e493a 
My Account  -

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=f0f803aeab49620270316ba42771e9abc37b9e97a701b8857fd53360b2cf498c12c11f796a40c8ceacb8778746243f62 
Customer Service  -

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=f0f803aeab49620203fb90237226fb7ce08273cd7ffd389ed8a41b846845e565f0db6105150dbeccb4f9947e233eb05f 
Contact Us  -

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=f0f803aeab496202aff19d2d29f92163c16d8fc531acb876e22fdeff54c177840ba59fdd9729388ba3e07d445425d58c 
Safe Shopping Guarantee 

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=f0f803aeab49620297494ef63ff2a7c209f592a516bb2accdb2fd8e3f3b5fda99496aceae0b1f6a2e6f9fe817da88afa 
Privacy Policy  -

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=f0f803aeab496202e45e4cf14ddca3a1e12c508b52c5f21c3db8bd9a6e7214e57f01ecd563022689fc15a2dfd93de5ed 
Survey  -

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=f0f803aeab4962024eadd6a21f3df4158a99d7d2bbe00038bce5bbda64dea9bfeafc7d84231dca30be66d0fbfff7597b 
Facebook  -

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=f0f803aeab496202e2283244329101bf4f728172a8112aaa33246374d124856df49a45f7b2806b2f07b2f0c8b5a37b0d 
Follow Us On Twitter  -

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=f0f803aeab4962029097346ee1f2e0397649a3ad155b5cce84f1d8deb82bf59b3a9a9f4f6ade9904803700a12a2b44c4 
Unsubscribe 

This Return Confirmation was sent to 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked] .

Please add 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked]  to your address book to ensure our emails reach your inbox!

If you’d rather not receive emails, simply 
http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=f0f803aeab4962028bc8e6dcf22f1f2c7c3027e77c11943784bf85190f4a97602330ee6f679fdafcec966398cdca5586 
unsubscribe . We'll miss you terribly, though.

(c) 2007 - 2013 

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=f0f803aeab4962029494bce23895b483b20d4d92faf56aff5024dac553cdf71f62c977305e7da76c9995d8ee88d65e44 
Zappos.com , Inc. or its affiliates

400 E Stewart Ave Las Vegas, Nevada 89101

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=f0f803aeab496202f985c03b840f6cdf68d086c3d6f7cc287a582a9e7e6adc19d8ffe2d01e119e95d32e7c9074f61bf2 
6pm.com  is operated by Zappos IP, Inc.
Products on 
http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=f0f803aeab4962026123f22d5e71d30f42efffce00f2b666c38a9edec62966533a410db2d692aeedb95249fdf3a2c1bf 
6pm.com  are sold by 
http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=f0f803aeab496202fef566bc642f358e0854f936e0c2faf78bf5c83ccbe199eab61ae83cc110ae2d1a1e285c23bbe3a1 
6pm.com , LLC.

Gift certificates and gift cards on 
http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=f0f803aeab4962029f63ce4082ee8af9497d55ce2ab0cc575059da4f66d15e7b748c56207ea16aa67e8516101100ad0f 
6pm.com  are sold by Zappos Gift Cards, Inc.