Subject: Your Order Confirmation Number: 163229928
From: "6pm.com" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 20:53:43 -0600

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=4c80829c47ca770c7043d05997fdeb18198f1f83d279cfb7d0153398c21e59a0c93adebf42aa108d3a0e199196910ef5 
<IMG title="defaultBanner" src="http://image.email.6pm.com/lib/fe941570706c0c7f76/m/1/defaultBanner.jpg" border=0 thid="dd362938-71d4-41ce-afd9-896900d839f6"> 

Thank You For Your Order!

Here Is Your Order Number:

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=4c80829c47ca770c0fe91a3eb8e3b418b82de5ca763fb30a97989b63ecbc63b300c54d0668b8c9e07116c0a39f647519 
163229928 

Hi 6pm Shopper!

You did it! We knew you could. You saved yourself a lot of money, and you're getting a box with amazing bargains to show for it. Don't forget to brag to all your friends.

 Thanks for getting your brand fix on 
http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=4c80829c47ca770c8418d3a84070ef3d5c92000654d4b5ea84d45badc567defd3b4984f9a00df62fc24e68b3c7c0708e 
6pm.com !

Your BFF in bargains, 

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=4c80829c47ca770c048689667d0fd8ff237bdde8fd6dea21bf76a3ef4586993c4b22340d9054abb925bf0570c657abe9 
6pm.com 

P.S. We almost forgot something cool - once your package starts on its journey, we'll send you a tracking number so you can follow it. YAY!

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=4c80829c47ca770cdeced12cd97cd3280c579b012c132d0aec49444ef830c1df8dce0b63944ddcbcbd0e1496f67d6e5e 

<IMG title="The Denim Shop" src="http://image.email.6pm.com/lib/fe921570706c0c7d72/m/1/kurra6_orderConfirmation_r2_i1.jpg" border=0 thid="6cc7b6fc-4e5a-4029-a4e6-714431c9ba82">

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=4c80829c47ca770cc29f7c155c8db1970aae3990d41da7799aa290887150e2587c11aeb2c64b4ba12d951c1bc1555e5c 

<IMG title="The Boot Shop" src="http://image.email.6pm.com/lib/fe921570706c0c7d72/m/1/kurra6_orderConfirmation_r2_12.jpg" border=0 thid="5287d9f0-d04b-4b71-a604-75a84d55fd2b">

Your Purchasing Information

Your Order Information:

Item  Ordered: 1

Total: $39.99

Your Shipping and Billing Information:

Shipping Method: Standard Ground Shipping

Date Ordered: Thu Oct 10 19:51:37 PDT 2013

Shipped To:

Michael Bishop

6323 W Saginaw Hwy

Ste E

Lansing, MI 48917-2492

Billed To:

Michael Bishop

8607 Carlsbad Ln

Lansing, MI 48917-5807

Your Order Summary

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=4c80829c47ca770c733d51db2334cf0d34560b4254c1cc37b99ba936a5ae76af485461a2cae289674ac79c2415ec3bab 

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=4c80829c47ca770c733d51db2334cf0d34560b4254c1cc37b99ba936a5ae76af485461a2cae289674ac79c2415ec3bab 
PUMA: Drift Cat 4 Material Story 

SKU# 8251059
Color: White/Black/Lime Punch

size: 10

width: D - Medium

 

$39.99

Subtotal (1 Item):

Standard Ground Shipping:

Collected Tax:

$39.99

$0.00

$0.00

Order Total: $39.99

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=4c80829c47ca770c379586977ff208156c1f73fc48bca8a4537c26fd9818a00eb98ca60f9ab4ac64842884c482a4aba3 
My Account  -

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=4c80829c47ca770c203c0bc39beb7667c6e6a494d4fc414ddf5bd62ba079f49d3a05497fef18870475dea99821931b7a 
Customer Service  -

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=4c80829c47ca770c6e3b51b530a0159110e4746399abc9f3d796765f62be779639e2192e65e48cda214237d760c53251 
Contact Us  -

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=4c80829c47ca770cff200dac95c9755ec87e923784d557ffc54a8e13ef7b75d0ae64d2b734e1fa73b685ab2f85a8830d 
Safe Shopping Guarantee 

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=4c80829c47ca770c93838a1d638177eba87f829578e7ed3af09bf2b6dcc80daad4d9fec8c058a1e12d39052f4c3caa40 
Privacy Policy  -

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=4c80829c47ca770caf51212be5839381024f28c367ec0919d64fdbeff81328b6e4127b39b2b9747675516a78fa36eb9a 
Survey  -

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=4c80829c47ca770c63fb196df9981793db2005d71484fd155efcdfd77f97e2c12f2c5a9c2f3e02445c90c90fee9a30d2 
Facebook  -

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=4c80829c47ca770c935fb698950a7b3f541c71086a4ddf0f524e081964627d08bd240c805aef324db67001071b37a436 
Follow Us On Twitter  -

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=4c80829c47ca770c9c7060c4a4d28e20581485b5792cae2ef0bc779262599524f39f1365229bc76495efea0e2294e610 
Unsubscribe 

This Order Confirmation was sent to 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked] .

Please add 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked]  to your address book to ensure our emails reach your inbox!

If you’d rather not receive emails, simply 
http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=4c80829c47ca770caf1ad44c3abd91975c7b5a83825dca8a037003b73ae55d1f14821c4573f228b4ed689b053f23194e 
unsubscribe . We'll miss you terribly, though.

(c) 2007 - 2013 

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=4c80829c47ca770cd205a568e776eab7261a1faa539a51e93ab04f00dbd6a47c142b3b7763d590c7632824a39173ddba 
Zappos.com , Inc. or its affiliates

400 E Stewart Ave Las Vegas, Nevada 89101

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=4c80829c47ca770c6a0b265161f483759349616d581aea938c55905602ba9e80c8003daf89f874390f893fc9aed583d5 
6pm.com  is operated by Zappos IP, Inc.
Products on 
http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=4c80829c47ca770cb51d616b41358e0f7ba7b03db284f6e1c8e46dc0e6d8704376a165b049658ef8acf84ce88f25cf86 
6pm.com  are sold by 
http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=4c80829c47ca770ce104b3cc23dcb140400326424e8a647b8c710aca18d15c8df10fd599da785219d858c748c117a77c 
6pm.com , LLC.

Gift certificates and gift cards on 
http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=4c80829c47ca770cf1254afd8570f2b74f783484742e26c148edfd524091e5de51161cbc93f2ee2fd7d951f200edbae7 
6pm.com  are sold by Zappos Gift Cards, Inc.