Subject: Your Shipping Confirmation
From: "6pm.com" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 20:38:13 -0600

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=245dc287b93c8d7a2dd1d49e88ce8d3068f9f51ebe4759664f76171eab7f83c466c09da8292993004ff17a6d351ac92e 
<IMG title="defaultBanner" src="http://image.email.6pm.com/lib/fe941570706c0c7f76/m/1/defaultBanner.jpg" border=0 thid="dd362938-71d4-41ce-afd9-896900d839f6"> 

Your Order Has Shipped!

Here is your tracking information:

UPS Tracking Number: 
http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=245dc287b93c8d7aaf113b3f8387aa32137d11820988c57cfe8fd0636ddc2d7e38da6e0718f73cb2d4820393dae87f5c 
1ZA769F50325485546 

Please note it may take 24 hours for your tracking number to return any information.

YESSS! Your goodies from 
http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=245dc287b93c8d7a4e60729bf280625bf3c929e41f31196e00e407557f20787f17df4dd27eff7253865f67f3c8f35677 
6pm.com  have shipped. As your excitement builds, follow that beautiful box full of fab bargains to its final destination.

Your BFF in bargains, 

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=245dc287b93c8d7a2fad7f21ea99388cef128eac92965ab2d4f962954563347945866a9fcd02c847e0428e97cd1f9116 
6pm.com 

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=245dc287b93c8d7acec9aa002dcf049f178ab7f0a3cd9cefe5dca3afbe0809f6896d5507d073efdeab71369587abdd65 

<IMG title="Shop Clearance" src="http://image.email.6pm.com/lib/fe921570706c0c7d72/m/1/KM6_shippingConfirmation_r2_i1.jpg" border=0 thid="1900b280-464e-4f37-96a6-06156f51f5b2">

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=245dc287b93c8d7a898fa9cd139ce4321dcb500f7dcf00c7760537901c2605faa3a954936c962a03eb15d0cb99a28c1f 

<IMG title="Shop Today's Deals" src="http://image.email.6pm.com/lib/fe921570706c0c7d72/m/1/KM6_shippingConfirmation_r2_i2.jpg" border=0 thid="32de9420-1f2f-4a36-ae56-620926093006">

Your Purchasing Information

Your Order Information:

Your Order #: 
http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=245dc287b93c8d7a13331309022a8d785a3e118eebfbc24f75504b6ea453f462b6061273b0d23e06cdef09b9a5b7150a 
163229928 

Item  Ordered: 1
 Order Total: $39.99

Your Shipping and Billing Information:

Shipping Method: Standard Shipping (4-5 business days)

Date Ordered: 10/10/2013

Date Shipped: 10/11/2013

Shipped To:

Michael Bishop

6323 W Saginaw Hwy

Ste E

Lansing, MI 48917-2492

Billed To:

Michael Bishop

8607 Carlsbad Ln

Lansing, MI 48917-5807

<span style="font-size:12px;font-weight:bold;">Your Order Summary</span>

Items Shipped Today

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=245dc287b93c8d7ac3d6c7287c4c3f0d41e9954d0507a09def11417ddc67b02e4f8d8a811ce9ec6d0b9ae551113fa070 

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=245dc287b93c8d7ac3d6c7287c4c3f0d41e9954d0507a09def11417ddc67b02e4f8d8a811ce9ec6d0b9ae551113fa070 
PUMA: Drift Cat 4 Material Story 

SKU# 8251059
Color: White/Black/Lime Punch

size: 10

width: D - Medium

Track This Item: 
http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=245dc287b93c8d7aaf113b3f8387aa32137d11820988c57cfe8fd0636ddc2d7e38da6e0718f73cb2d4820393dae87f5c 
1ZA769F50325485546 

$39.99

Subtotal (1 Item):

Standard Shipping (4-5 business days):

Collected Tax:

$39.99

$0.00

$0.00

Order Total: $39.99

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=245dc287b93c8d7a5ac30352c5ad02cb0c7ab48491595492517a1b92c7624852334cc8c28eef37b648401ba38eafc81f 
My Account  -

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=245dc287b93c8d7adecadc83dd8eb3b6665211b14234714c43cd5909a1556f3d375ae09e0aed9138c947bb2de2a2423f 
Customer Service  -

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=245dc287b93c8d7ad8bdba11f37de9dad6ccc2dd33d8ade7eeee973d3b69b1f0a4ad3ffc07146e3e531e566ef5a95f66 
Contact Us  -

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=245dc287b93c8d7ad777eac2a7c152c59fb7fc4c08f5d3dab6563e73e7da9fe2319419e4196e9c8dcf733114b0ee5caa 
Safe Shopping Guarantee 

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=245dc287b93c8d7a583c4143a8a8354aacef200ddc18b975ee8b577169f96200c674b5440c52fbd7fe0682f4de4066bf 
Privacy Policy  -

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=245dc287b93c8d7a0ce8e6b9ff51498ac0dfd64df18110e3a347a2213fed49844c1cb26a0b720fd08d84b70d7f08239d 
Survey  -

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=245dc287b93c8d7a5861758c64dc34e19c6c8b1942474de9d38a47729782c0dd64037eba6d5d67ca58d01fcfdd1bed10 
Facebook  -

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=245dc287b93c8d7a17a4fa167c04edb961b740989b9147d9cb75751e9205301a51be231f71fbbf07c2f047b5d49b1708 
Follow Us On Twitter  -

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=245dc287b93c8d7a2c23662157da7cc78bd6b7718b1dc20b39461a9103c82c10444c73a8ad124377c17ce3b62598cda6 
Unsubscribe 

This Shipping Confirmation was sent to 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked] .

Please add 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked]  to your address book to ensure our emails reach your inbox!

If you’d rather not receive emails, simply 
http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=245dc287b93c8d7a319b4f9827fc049c47c27378c03d6d3372796987da5809b1b9d3db94755e1dfa321ec9872d53b54b 
unsubscribe . We'll miss you terribly, though.

(c) 2007 - 2013 

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=245dc287b93c8d7ad23c8cc27d6f210fbc8ee184a7301ecda01aca886622cd7a0578edf2ff88b7c9e585dc30ffa989b6 
Zappos.com , Inc. or its affiliates

400 E Stewart Ave Las Vegas, Nevada 89101

http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=245dc287b93c8d7a3e709249c2bdd5d6596970fe3322e913dfcac1e4bd89b7e2a27f0e5a0dde86857d7920de26af29fe 
6pm.com  is operated by Zappos IP, Inc.
Products on 
http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=245dc287b93c8d7acd77db023bd2ff7eb98c89cbbd364de21bb7907a4f7189f0dd267d20841ec014594bdf23ee56d2f8 
6pm.com  are sold by 
http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=245dc287b93c8d7a3b0d8f9815f2c6f7dd7633380625efd3992316e9b2581fc339bb7eb2bbdb94e9a748cd6e77ad72b5 
6pm.com , LLC.

Gift certificates and gift cards on 
http://click.email.6pm.com/?qs=245dc287b93c8d7a8c97e68e35155fbed12ac5c04688b3a63704503e27da3a02670f2b53f1825620fd9270e7853bd258 
6pm.com  are sold by Zappos Gift Cards, Inc.