Subject: Your Dispute Has Been Escalated to a Claim - Case #PP-336-570-319
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 11:12:28 -0700

Dear Michael Bishop,

We have received your request to escalate this dispute to a claim. PayPal
may review any communication you've had with the seller in the Resolution
Center and contact you for additional information.

If we contact you for more information, please respond within the
timeframe. If you do not respond within the timeframe, the case may be
closed and decided in the seller's favor.

-----------------------------------
Items - Not As Described
-----------------------------------

Item 300137142649: For Sony Ericsson Z520 Z520a Z525 Faceplate Cover Case 
Reason: There was nothing indicating that the phone needed to disassembled
in order to make the plate work.  Even the dealer stated that this would
void the warranty.
Item 300136675455: For Sony Ericsson Z520 Z520a Z525 Faceplate Cover Case 
Reason: There was nothing indicating that the phone needed to disassembled
in order to make the plate work.  Even the dealer stated that this would
void the warranty.
-----------------------------------
Transaction Details
-----------------------------------

Transaction Date: Aug 3, 2007
Transaction Amount: -$20.46 USD
Your Transaction ID: 9SG31437WX6518712
Seller's Transaction ID: 6T195780ME0687820
Case Number: PP-336-570-319
Seller's Name: www.TheCoolCell.com
Seller's Email: [email-masked]

Thank you.

Sincerely,
PayPal

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any page. If
your inquiry is regarding a claim, log in to your PayPal account and go to
the Resolution Center.

----------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Email ID PP1027