Subject: RE: ear thingys
From: "Bogardus, Bryan" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 14:53:11 -0600

Hi Mike,
 
Sorry its taken me awhile to get back to you, things are a bit crazy
around here with the Consumer Electronics Show this week. Sounds like
your quite busy in the Poster Palace too. 462 UPS in one day is mind
boggling....
 
We have both the items you want available for ordering from our website.
I've attached two links to this e-mail that should take you directly to
the pages you need.
 
For the "Christmas tree" style earpieces:
 
http://www.shure.com/PersonalAudio/Products/Accessories/Sleeves/us_pa_pa
755_triple_flange_slee
 
We sell these in 3 pair bundles for $9.99
 
For the yellow foam:
 
http://www.shure.com/PersonalAudio/Products/Accessories/Sleeves/us_pa_PA
750-4_foam_sleeve
 
We sell these in packages of 3 pair - $9.99,  5 pair - $14.99 and 10
pair - $24.99
 
I know we used to sell a package of 500 yellow foams (250 pair) for
something like $99 (I think) but I can't find it in this year's product
catalog so maybe we don't sell this bundle anymore. I may have some more
info next week when we return from the CES. 
 
Unfortunately my low on the totem pole position precludes me from
offering any special pricing. I'll let you know if we still offer the
250 pair bundle of yellow foam as soon as I can. 
 
Say 'Hi" to the whole gang there for me, and hopefully I'll be swinging
through town sooner rather later, talk to you soon,
 
Da Poster Father 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 9:37 AM
To: Bogardus, Bryan
Subject: ear thingys

Bryan,
How are you?  Hope things are well with you and your family and you had
great holidays!  I am supposed to tell you that the guys shattered the
single day record for UPS.  They did 462 total for the day.  We had four
states on backorder which they got out and just a lot of year end push.
It has been pretty busy and we are trying to keep the staff trimmed back
so we are doing more with less peeps.  Welcome to corporate America.
What a country!
I wanted to find pricing on a couple of different items you had sent me.
How much (and for how many) for the yellow ear pieces and the white
"Christmas tree" style?  Our sound guys want the yellows and maybe
Celeste may want the white ones.  Do we get the executive pricing since
we know you?  Let me know what you can do!  Have a good one I'll talk to
you soon.
Thanks,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

------------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail message (including any attachments) contains
confidential, non-public information. It also may be protected
by the attorney/client or other applicable privileges. 
It is intended to be communicated only to the designated
recipient(s).  Unauthorized use, reproduction, dissemination,
or communication of this message or any information contained
in this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. 
If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please
notify the sender promptly by e-mail or telephone at the
sender’s location indicated above or contact Shure
Incorporated at [email-masked] or (847) 600-2000.
------------------------------------------------------------