Subject: Your order from Buy.com has shipped ($30.00)
From: "Google Checkout" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 23:27:46 +0000 (GMT)

Purchased from: Buy.com 85 Enterprise STE 100 Aliso Viejo CA 92656
UNITED STATES 000 000-0000
Ship to: Michael A. Bishop 2120 Holiday Lane Lansing MI 48917 UNITED
STATES Hello Michael,

Great news! Your order has shipped, and should arrive soon. Your credit
card has successfully been charged for this order.

Order Details - Dec 14, 2006, 6:01 PM
Google Order #162784150014354 - Buy.com Order #31218226 Qty Item Price
1 Kingston 1GB Data Traveler USB 2.0 Flash Drive $50.00 Shipping &
Handling (Budget: 7 to 9 business days) : $0.00 Tax (MI) : $0.00 1
Google Checkout & Buy.com Holiday Bonus - $20 off orders over $50
(Bonus may not appear on Buy.com's emails.) -$20.00 Total: $30.00
Check the status of this order anytime in your Google Account.

Have questions about this order? Contact Buy.com

Need help? Visit the Google Checkout help center. Please do not reply
to this message.

©2006 Google