Subject: AT&T stored payment method update
From: AT&T Online Services <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2017 14:44:18 -0500

YOUR STORED PAYMENT METHOD

Dear CELESTE,

We've completed your request to add your stored payment method.
Log in anytime to make changes to your stored payment method. 
http://att.com/myATT

Thank you for choosing us,

AT&T

Go Paperless - Enjoy more freedom, security, and control with paperless billing. https://www.att.com/olam/loginAction.olamexecute?pId=S_Paperless_Passthru

Set up AutoPay - Save time with safe, secure, and worry-free AutoPay.
https://www.att.com/olam/loginAction.olamexecute?pId=S_AutoPay_Passthru

Special Offers - Visit our Special Offers to check out our best promotions.
http://www.att.com/shop/special-offers/

ADDITIONAL SUPPORT

Contact Us - TTY and relay services available.
http://www.att.com/contactus

Protect yourself from fraudulent emails.
http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?&sid=KB409746

Find us on Facebook: 
http://www.facebook.com/ATT
Talk to us on twitter: 
http://www.twitter.com/ATTCustomerCare
AT&T Community: 
http://att.com/forums

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE 

All replies are automatically deleted. For questions regarding 
this message, refer to the contact information listed above. 

©2017 AT&T Intellectual Property - http://att.com/Trademark-Copyright-Privacy-Policy
All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T marks contained 
herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated 
companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Privacy Policy - http://att.com/privacy
Legal Policy Center - http://www.att.com/legal/legal-policy-center.html

CPAY_X003ET