Subject: Good news, your screen repair deductible is going down!
From: "AT&T" <[email-masked]>
To: "AT&T Customers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2018 00:33:58 -0400

Hi Celeste,

Thanks for being an AT&T device protection customer. Your program already 
includes a cracked screen repair service that allows you to get your screen 
repaired as soon as the same day for eligible devices and locations. 1 And it 
gets even better! Your screen repair deductible will cost less, starting April
 6, 2018
. 

	Repair Claims Completed	Before April 6	Deductible $89 
	Repair Claims Completed On or After April 6 Deductible $49

This change is applicable to all device protection programs, which include 
Mobile Insurance, Mobile Protection Pack, Mobile Protection Pack for Business 
and Multi-Device Protection Pack
.

You have two options with screen repair. You can either visit a repair 
location or have a technician travel to you. Plus, your repair is backed by a 
one-year warranty.  Keep in mind that not all devices and areas are eligible 
for screen repair service. To learn more about the deductible change, go to 
att.com/deviceprotection or call 866.316.0199
. 

Coverage is optional, and you may cancel at any time without penalty by 
calling 888.562.8662 or logging into your MyATT account at att.com/myatt.  
Payment of your monthly premium on your next billing cycle will serve as 
confirmation that you accept this change to your device protection program and
 wish to continue enrollment
.  

Thanks for choosing us, 

AT&T

AT&T Mobile Insurance and AT&T Multi-Device Insurance are underwritten by 
Continental Casualty Company, a CNA Company (CNA), Chicago, IL, and 
administered by Asurion Protection Services, LLC (in Iowa Lic. # 1001002300; 
in California, Asurion Protection Services Insurance Agency, LLC, CA Lic. #
0D63161; in Puerto Rico, Asurion Protection Services of Puerto Rico, Inc.), a 
licensed agent of CNA
.

1Screen Repair: Limited to eligible devices in select areas. Newly launched 
device models may not be eligible for screen repair. Visit phoneclaim.com/att 
or call calling 888.562.8662 to check current eligibility. Same day repair 
option depends upon claim approval time and technician availability. Repairs 
are performed by an Asurion-certified technician and come with a 12-month 
warranty. Repairs may use new or refurbished parts; may contain original or 
non-original manufacturer parts; and may void the manufacturer warranty. 
Declining deductibles not applicable to screen repair and selecting screen 
repair option will not impact customer's declining deductible eligibility. 
Some colors of eligible devices are not covered. Eligible devices and 
available areas are both subject to change at any time
. 

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE 

If you have questions regarding this message please go to https://www.att.com/
contactus for more options. This is an automated email so replies to the 
address won't be answered
. 

Privacy Policy - https://www.att.com/gen/privacy-policy?pid=2506 | Terms of 
Service - Internet - https://www.att.com/legal/internet-and-email.
html

©2018 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T and Globe logo are
 registered trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property
.