Subject: AT&T payment update
From: AT&T Online Services <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 12:05:17 -0600

AT&T payment confirmation

Dear CELESTE BISHOP, 

Thank you for your payment. 

Your payment(s) have been successfully processed and posted to your account. 
Here are your transaction details:

Service Type:  Wireless
AT&T Account:  1292
Payment Method:  MasterCard
Account Number:  xxxxxxxxxxxx3750
Confirmation:  4JQ7MYW9Y0396RN
Payment Date:  12/11/14
Amount:  $191.90 

Log in at http://att.com/myATT and manage your billing and payment information.

Thank you,

AT&T

ADDITIONAL SUPPORT

Contact Us - TTY and relay services available.
http://www.att.com/contactus

Protect yourself from fraudulent emails.
http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?&sid=KB409746

Find us on Facebook: 
http://www.facebook.com/ATT
Talk to us on twitter: 
http://www.twitter.com/ATTCustomerCare
AT&T Community: 
http://att.com/forums

Paperless Billing - Reduce clutter with online billing.
https://www.att.com/olam/passthroughAction.myworld?actionType=PaperLessBilling 
Automatic Payments - Save time and pay your monthly bill automatically!
https://www.att.com/olam/passthroughAction.myworld?actionType=ManageAutoPay
Special Offers - Visit our Special Offers to check out our best promotions.
http://www.att.com/shop/special-offers/        

SECONDS COUNT - SAVE TIME WITH myAT&T.

Pay online
https://www.att.com/olam/loginAction.olamexecute?target=MPT

Update your account
https://www.att.com/olam/loginAction.olamexecute

Get the myAT&T app*
http://www.att.com/shop/myatt.html?tab=3 

* Compatible device required. Messaging & data changes may apply for download and usage. 

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE 
All replies are automatically deleted. For questions regarding 
this message, refer to the contact information listed above. 

©2014 AT&T Intellectual Property - http://att.com/Trademark-Copyright-Privacy-Policy
All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T marks contained 
herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated 
companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Privacy Policy - http://att.com/privacy

CPAY_X001ET