Subject: AT&T Online Payment Confirmation
From: "AT&T Account Manager" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 19:40:37 -0800 (PST)

Dear Customer,

=================================================================
AT&T ONLINE PAYMENT CONFIRMATION
=================================================================

Thank you for using AT&T online payments.

You submitted the following payment(s) for your account ending
in 4568.

Payment Method: MasterCard (Credit) 
Account Ending: ...1887 
Confirmation  : 1J17ONL1X015W7J 
Payment Date  : December 29, 2006 
Amount        : $36.57

Save trees and reduce paper clutter by stopping your paper bills.
Up to six months of bill history will be kept online for your reference.
Why wait?  Stop your paper bills today.
Learn more: http://att.sbc.com/localization?prod-snip=ebill_stop_paper_main
Stop my paper bills: http://att.sbc.com/localization?prod-snip=ebill_stop_paper

Sincerely,

AT&T Account Manager

==============
MORE FROM AT&T
==============
HOT DEALS
Visit our Hot Deals to check out our best offers and promotions.
http://att.sbc.com/EmailHotDeals

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. 
All replies are automatically deleted.

AT&T, the AT&T logo, and other AT&T related product and service 
names are the trademarks and/or registered trademarks of AT&T 
Knowledge Ventures.

(C) 2005-2006 AT&T Knowledge Ventures. All rights reserved.

Ref ID::945503622