Subject: AT&T confirmation of update to your Mobile Share Group
From: AT&T Online Services <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 12:25:57 -0600

Your AT&T Change Confirmation

Dear Valued Customer,

Thanks for using myAT&T. Here are the details of your recent plan change.

Requested Change:      Temporarily disable data consumption for a line 
Date of Request:           01/21/2016 
Effective Date:               01/21/2016 
Details:                           5177751220

If you have more than one line, this change will affect all lines for this wireless account 
on the same plan.

If you changed your Mobile Share Value plan data allowance, you'll lose your current 
Rollover Data balance. If you switched to a new Mobile Share Value plan, you'll start to 
accumulate Rollover Data right away. Look for your available Rollover Data balance on 
your next bill. If you switched to the AT&T Unlimited Plan, Rollover Data is not included 
on your new plan. 

Thank you for choosing AT&T. Your privacy is important to us. If you did not authorize 
these changes, contact us at 800.331.0500.

Thank you,

AT&T

ADDITIONAL SUPPORT

Contact Us - TTY and relay services available.
http://www.att.com/contactus

Protect yourself from fraudulent emails.
http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?&sid=KB409746

Find us on Facebook: 
http://www.facebook.com/ATT
Talk to us on twitter: 
http://www.twitter.com/ATTCustomerCare
AT&T Community: 
http://att.com/forums

Paperless Billing - Reduce clutter with online billing.
https://www.att.com/olam/passthroughAction.myworld?actionType=PaperLessBilling 

Automatic Payments - Save time and pay your monthly bill automatically!
https://www.att.com/olam/passthroughAction.myworld?actionType=ManageAutoPay

Special Offers - Visit our Special Offers to check out our best promotions.
http://www.att.com/shop/special-offers/

SECONDS COUNT - SAVE TIME WITH myAT&T.

Pay online
https://www.att.com/olam/loginAction.olamexecute

Update your account
https://www.att.com/olam/loginAction.olamexecute

Get the myAT&T app*
http://www.att.com/shop/myatt.html?tab=3 

* Compatible device required. Messaging & data charges may apply for download and usage. 

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE 

All replies are automatically deleted. For questions regarding 
this message, refer to the contact information listed above. 

©2016 AT&T Intellectual Property - http://att.com/Trademark-Copyright-Privacy-Policy
All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T marks contained 
herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated 
companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Privacy Policy - http://att.com/privacy
Legal Policy Center - http://www.att.com/legal/legal-policy-center.html

CPRA_C013ET