Subject: AT&T Profile update
From: AT&T Online Services <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2017 14:42:20 -0500

Your online profile has been updated

Hello Valued Customer,

Your online user profile bishop888941 has been updated as follows:

     Contact Email Address Changed

This Access ID was generated automatically for security purposes. To change it,
please visit your profile page.

Your wireless number 5179741118 can also be used to log in.

Your privacy is important to us. If you feel you have received this 
message in error, please contact our Digital Assistance Center 
at 877.273.2728.

Thank you for choosing us,

AT&T

ADDITIONAL SUPPORT

Contact Us - TTY and relay services available.
http://www.att.com/contactus

Protect yourself from fraudulent emails.
http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?&sid=KB409746

Find us on Facebook: 
http://www.facebook.com/ATT
Talk to us on twitter: 
http://www.twitter.com/ATTCustomerCare
AT&T Community: 
http://att.com/forums

Paperless Billing - Reduce clutter with online billing.
https://www.att.com/olam/passthroughAction.myworld?actionType=PaperLessBilling 

Automatic Payments - Save time and pay your monthly bill automatically!
https://www.att.com/olam/passthroughAction.myworld?actionType=ManageAutoPay

Special Offers - Visit our Special Offers to check out our best promotions.
http://www.att.com/shop/special-offers/ 

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE 

All replies are automatically deleted. For questions regarding 
this message, refer to the contact information listed above. 

©2017 AT&T Intellectual Property - http://att.com/Trademark-Copyright-Privacy-Policy
All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T marks contained 
herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated 
companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Privacy Policy - http://att.com/privacy
Legal Policy Center - http://www.att.com/legal/legal-policy-center.html

CPRU_X027ET