Subject: Your AT&T wireless bill is ready to view
From: AT&T Online Services <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 03:09:11 -0500

Your bill is ready at myAT&T

Hello, CELESTE.

Your monthly wireless bill is now available at myAT&T.

Account ending in : 1292
Amount due        : $239.32 
Payment due       : 05/02/2017

User ID: bishop888941 You may also log in with your wireless 
number ending in 1118

View my bill-
https://m.att.com/myatt/native/deepLink.html?action=BillPayment&appInstall=N

You can check your balance or make a payment from your wireless phone at no cost.
Just dial *PAY (*729).

You're not enrolled in AutoPay.

You'll receive a paper bill in 7-10 days. 

Thank you for choosing us,

AT&T

Set up AutoPay - 
https://www.att.com/olam/loginAction.olamexecute?pId=S_AutoPay_Passthru
Save time with safe, secure, and worry-free AutoPay.

See our new plans
https://www.att.com/olam/loginAction.olamexecute
Reduce your monthly bill or get more for your money.

Special Offers - Visit our Special Offers to check out our best promotions.
http://www.att.com/shop/special-offers/

ADDITIONAL SUPPORT

Contact Us - TTY and relay services available.
http://www.att.com/contactus

Protect yourself from fraudulent emails.
http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?&sid=KB409746

Find us on Facebook: 
http://www.facebook.com/ATT
Talk to us on twitter: 
http://www.twitter.com/ATTCustomerCare
AT&T Community: 
http://att.com/forums

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE 

All replies are automatically deleted. For questions regarding 
this message, refer to the contact information listed above. 

©2017 AT&T Intellectual Property - http://att.com/Trademark-Copyright-Privacy-Policy
All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T marks contained 
herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated 
companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Privacy Policy - http://att.com/privacy
Legal Policy Center - http://www.att.com/legal/legal-policy-center.html

CBIL_C011ET