Subject: Order Confirmation for Order 7291859205-001
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 19:58:29 -0400

Dear Mike Bishop:

Thank you for shopping at www.aeropostale.com. This e-mail confirms
that your order 7291859205-001 was received on 06/29/09. You will not
be charged for any item(s) until they have shipped. Once your order is
shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail with updated
tracking information about your order.

View the Status of Your Order:
If you would like to view the status of your order, please visit the
"My Account" section of our website or view the link provided below.
Please allow up to one (1) hour from the time you receive this e-mail
for your order information to update on our website.

http://www.aeropostale.com/checkout/index.jsp?o=7291859205&c=1583835843

Shipping Address:

Mike Bishop
6323 W Saginaw Hwy
Ste E
Lansing, MI  48917

This shipping address includes the following item(s):

Item:                   0097702129
Description:            Striped Jersey Polo, PALE AQUA, LARGE
Quantity:              1  @ $8.20
Shipping Method:       Standard Ground
You can expect to receive your item(s) between 07/02/09 and 07/09/09

Item:                   0097758426
Description:            Solid Pique Polo, REAL TEAL, LARGE
Quantity:              1  @ $8.20
Shipping Method:       Standard Ground
You can expect to receive your item(s) between 07/02/09 and 07/09/09

Item:                   0097994308
Description:            Solid Pocket Tank, KEY LIME, MEDIUM
Quantity:              1  @ $6.56
Shipping Method:       Standard Ground
You can expect to receive your item(s) between 07/02/09 and 07/09/09

Item:                   0097980846
Description:            Solid Pocket Tank, BRIGHT RASPBERRY, MEDIUM
Quantity:              1  @ $6.56
Shipping Method:       Standard Ground
You can expect to receive your item(s) between 07/02/09 and 07/09/09

Item:                   0097980978
Description:            Solid Pocket Tank, BRT ORANGE, MEDIUM
Quantity:              1  @ $6.56
Shipping Method:       Standard Ground
You can expect to receive your item(s) between 07/02/09 and 07/09/09

Item:                   0097376558
Description:            Solid Basic Cami, MILK, SMALL
Quantity:              1  @ $4.93
Shipping Method:       Standard Ground
You can expect to receive your item(s) between 07/02/09 and 07/09/09

Item:                   0097376566
Description:            Solid Basic Cami, MILK, MEDIUM
Quantity:              1  @ $4.92
Shipping Method:       Standard Ground
You can expect to receive your item(s) between 07/02/09 and 07/09/09

Sub-Total:                  $        45.93
Tax:                        $         3.23
___________________________
Shipping/Handling:          $         7.95
___________________________
Total for this address:     $        57.11
___________________________
Order Total:                $        57.11
___________________________

If your item(s) require multiple packages, your order will be shipped
in multiple packages and our website will provide you with information
about the status of each package. Your total shipping charges for this
order will not exceed the amount shown in the above order summary.
Please retain a copy of this e-mail for your records.

For further questions concerning shipping, order status, payment or
other website policies, visit the Help area of our website at
http://www.aeropostale.com/helpdesk/

Thank you for shopping at www.aeropostale.com. Please visit our website
often as we are continually expanding our product assortment to serve
you better.

Sincerely,

Aeropostale Online Customer Service                                    .
www.aeropostale.com

Please note: This e-mail message was sent from a notification-only
system that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this
message.