Subject: Ship Confirmation for Order 7241581326-001
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 23:22:57 -0400

Dear Mike Bishop:

Thank you for shopping at www.aeropostale.com. We are pleased to inform
you that the following item(s) have shipped for order 7241581326-001.
You have now been charged for all item(s) that shipped.

If there are remaining items in your order that were not shipped at
this time, you will receive a similar e-mail notification when they
ship. To view the status of these items, visit the "sign in/create accou
section of our website.

View the Status of Your Order:

If you would like to view the status of your order, please visit the
"sign in/create account" section of our website or view the link provide
Please allow up to one (1) hour from the time you receive this e-mail
for your order information to update on our website.

http://www.aeropostale.com/checkout/index.jsp?o=7241581326&c=1583835843

Shipping Address:
Mike Bishop
6323 W Saginaw Hwy
Ste E
Lansing, MI  48917

Your shipment includes the following item(s):
Item:                   0097706345
Description:            Solid Basic Cami, SOFT BROWN, SMALL
Quantity:               1  @ $4.19
Status :  Shipped via:  UPS - UPS Standard Ground

Item:                   0097642622
Description:            Solid Basic Cami, OCEAN CURRENT, SMALL
Quantity:               1  @ $4.19
Status :  Shipped via:  UPS - UPS Standard Ground

Item:                   0097806021
Description:            Solid Basic Cami, MIAMI, MEDIUM
Quantity:               1  @ $4.19
Status :  Shipped via:  UPS - UPS Standard Ground

Item:                   0097806013
Description:            Solid Basic Cami, MIAMI, SMALL
Quantity:               1  @ $4.19
Status :  Shipped via:  UPS - UPS Standard Ground

We do not accept exchanges via mail. If you wish to exchange an item,
either visit your nearest Aeropostale store or return the item by
following the instructions on the packing slip and re-order a new item
at www.aeropostale.com.

Please note: If your item(s) require multiple packages, your order will
be shipped in multiple packages and our website will provide you with
information about the status of each package. Your total shipping
charges for this order will not exceed the amount shown on your
original order confirmation. Please retain a copy of this e-mail for
your records.

If you have any further questions concerning shipping, order status or
return policies, visit the Help area of our website at
http://www.aeropostale.com/helpdesk.

Thank you for shopping at www.aeropostale.com. Please visit our website
often as we are continually expanding our product assortment to serve
you better.

Sincerely,

www.aeropostale.com
Customer Service

Please note: This e-mail message was sent from a notification-only
system that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this
message.