Subject: Amazon.com order of TURN: Washington's Spies Season 1 [HD], Ep. 8 "Challenge [HD]".
From: "Amazon.com" <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 02:43:38 +0000

Hello Michael Bishop,

Thank you for shopping with us. You can find all of your new and previous Amazon Instant Video purchases - movies, TV episodes and unexpired movie rentals - in Your Video Library:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/library/ref=TE_M1T1YVL

............................................................................

Order Information:

E-mail Address:
        [email-masked]

Order Grand Total:
        $2.99
............................................................................

Order Summary:

Details:

Order #: D01-6337648-5056645

Item Subtotal:                               	$2.99
Promotions:                                    -$0.00
Tax Collected:                                  $0.00
                                              ........................
Grand Total:                                    $2.99
............................................................................

TURN: Washington's Spies Season 1 [HD], Ep. 8 "Challenge [HD]"
Amazon Instant Video
Sold by Amazon Digital Services , Inc.
Original Air Date: May 25, 2014

............................................................................

Instantly watch your videos anywhere with your Amazon Fire TV, Kindle Fire, iPad, Roku, PlayStation, XBox, Wii, PC, Mac, or compatible TVs, Blu-ray players and set-top boxes. Learn more: 

http://www.amazon.com/watchanywhere?ref_=sa_menu_aiv_wtv

............................................................................

You can view your receipt or invoice by visiting the Order details page:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/digital/your-account/order-summary.html/ref=TE_M1T1YA?orderID=D01-6337648-5056645

The charge for this order will appear on your credit card statement from
the merchant 'AMZN Payment Services'.

You can review your orders in Your Account.

If you've explored the links on that page but still have a question, please
visit our online Help Department:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=TE_M1T1_cs?ie=UTF8&nodeId=518316
............................................................................

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that
cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

Thanks again for shopping with us.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amazon.com

Earth's Biggest Selection
Find, Discover, and Buy Virtually Anything
http://amazon.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------