Subject: Your Amazon.com Order #D01-6337648-5056645
From: "Amazon.com" <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 05:46:48 +0000

Hello from Amazon.com,

We're writing to confirm that we have processed your refund for $2.99 for
the above-referenced order.

The total refund amount will be credited to your credit card in 3-5
business days.

For more information about this refund, please visit Your Account
(http://www.amazon.com/gp/css/homepage.html) to view the above-referenced
order.

The following is the breakdown of your refund:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Item(s) Returned:

        TURN: Washington's Spies [HD] - Challenge [HD]              
        Sold By: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.                      
        Item Refund                                            $2.99
        Item Tax Refund                                        $0.00

        Refund Total:                                          $2.99
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
For more information on how we calculate refunds, please visit our web site
at:
http://www.amazon.com/refunds
We hope this is a satisfactory resolution for you.  However, if you have
any questions or concerns, please use this link to contact Customer
Service:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us/returns-and-refunds.html

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.com.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amazon.com
Earth's Biggest Selection
http://www.amazon.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------