Subject: Your Amazon.com order of "cc-100 6 pack" has shipped!
From: "Amazon.com" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 13:08:14 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Michael, 

Buy-it-now-store shipped the following item(s) in your order 
002-7082428-9962669, placed on June 26, 2010.

Delivery Estimate: July 07, 2010

This shipment was sent to:

    Michael Bishop
    8607 CARLSBAD LN
    LANSING, MI 48917-5807
    United States

This shipment will be delivered by FedEx.

Carrier Tracking ID: 02901001423002391966

You have been charged for the following items shipped today:

cc-100 6 pack
Sold by: Buy-it-now-store
Condition: 
Quantity: 1
$31.99 each
Item subtotal: $31.99

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Item Subtotal                   :  $31.99
Shipping & Handling             :  $8.95

Total                           :  $40.94

Paid by Mastercard:  $40.94 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

No more changes can be made to this order. If you have questions about 
this order, including the seller's refund policy, you can visit 
http://www.amazon.com/wheres-my-stuff.

LEAVE FEEDBACK ON THIS ORDER
Sellers appreciate feedback from buyers on their shopping experience. Once 
your order is complete, please leave feedback for Buy-it-now-store on this 
order by going to http://www.amazon.com/wheres-my-stuff and choose the 
option to leave feedback.

Thanks for shopping at Amazon.com.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Please note: Do not reply to this message, this e-mail address does not 
accept incoming e-mail.
---------------------------------------------------------------------