Subject: Your Amazon.com order of "The Anti-Estrogenic Diet: ..." has shipped!
From: "Amazon.com" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 17:21:18 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Michael, 

BBC Ventures LLC shipped the following item(s) in your order 
104-2553511-0625046, placed on August 11, 2010.

Delivery Estimate: September 02, 2010

This shipment was sent to:

    Michael Bishop
    8607 CARLSBAD LN
    LANSING, MI 48917-5807
    United States

This shipment will be delivered by USPS.

You have been charged for the following items shipped today:

The Anti-Estrogenic Diet: How Estrogenic Foods and Chemicals Are Making 
You Fat and Sick
Sold by: BBC Ventures LLC
Condition: 
Quantity: 1
$9.83 each
Item subtotal: $9.83

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Item Subtotal                   :  $9.83
Shipping & Handling             :  $3.99

Total                           :  $13.82

Paid by Mastercard:  $13.82 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

No more changes can be made to this order. If you have questions about 
this order, including the seller's refund policy, you can visit 
http://www.amazon.com/wheres-my-stuff.

LEAVE FEEDBACK ON THIS ORDER
Sellers appreciate feedback from buyers on their shopping experience. Once 
your order is complete, please leave feedback for BBC Ventures LLC on this 
order by going to http://www.amazon.com/wheres-my-stuff and choose the 
option to leave feedback.

Thanks for shopping at Amazon.com.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Please note: Do not reply to this message, this e-mail address does not 
accept incoming e-mail.
---------------------------------------------------------------------