Subject: Your Amazon.com order has shipped (#105-4245363-7164212)
From: "Amazon.com" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 06:32:41 +0000 (UTC)

Greetings from Amazon.com.

We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your items, and that this 
completes your order.  Your order is being shipped and cannot be changed 
by you or by our customer service department. 

You can track the status of this order, and all your orders, online by 
visiting Your Account at http://www.amazon.com/gp/css/history/view.html

There you can:
        * Track your shipment
        * View the status of unshipped items 
        * Cancel unshipped items 
        * Return items 
        * And do much more

The following items have been shipped to you by Amazon.com: 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
 Qty                           Item    Price         Shipped Subtotal

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon.com items (Sold by Amazon.com, LLC):

   1  Holmes HWF100 Humidifier R...   $13.88               1   $13.88

Shipped via USPS

Tracking number: 9102901001298119199312

The Handy House items:

   1  Bosch Tassimo Mavea Maxtra...   $15.99               1   $15.99

Shipped via USPS

Tracking number: 9102901001298119199312

---------------------------------------------------------------------
                           Item Subtotal:     $29.87
                  Shipping  and handling:      $6.06

                    Super Saver Discount:     $-6.06

                                   Total:     $29.87

                      Paid by Mastercard:     $29.87

 --------------------------------------------------------------------

This shipment was sent to:

    Michael Bishop
    8607 CARLSBAD LN
    LANSING, MI 48917-5807
    United States

via USPS (estimated delivery date: June 08, 2010).

For your reference, the number you can use to track your package is 
9102901001298119199312.Visit http://www.amazon.com/wheres-my-stuff to 
track your shipment.Please note that tracking information may not be 
available immediately.
        
Unless otherwise noted, items are sold by Amazon.com LLC and taxed if 
shipped to Kansas, North Dakota, New York, Kentucky or Washington. Please 
note that your order contains one or more items from an Amazon.com partner 
and may be subject to state and local sales tax, depending on the state to 
which the item is being shipped. For more tax and seller information, 
visit: 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=468512 

If you need to print an invoice for this order, visit Your Account 
(www.amazon.com/your-account) and click to view open and recently shipped 
orders. Find the order in the list and click the "View order" button. 
You'll find a button to print an invoice on the next page.

If you ever need to return an order, visit our Online Returns Center: 
www.amazon.com/returns

If you've explored the links on the Your Account page but still need
assistance with your order, you'll find links to e-mail or call
Amazon.com Customer Service
in our Help department at http://www.amazon.com/help/

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Please be aware that items in this order may be subject to California's
Electronic Waste Recycling Act. If any items in this order are subject
to that Act, the seller of that item has elected to pay any fees due
on your behalf.
--------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address
that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

Thank you for shopping with us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Amazon.com... and you're done!
http://www.amazon.com/
---------------------------------------------------------------------