Subject: Your Apple Store Gift Card
From: Michael Celeste Angela Tarek & kids via Apple <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 23:42:30 +0000 (GMT)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Apple Store
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Shop Online Store 
http://store.apple.com/us

Find a Retail Store 
http://www.apple.com/retail/

Add to Passbook
https://storepass.apple.com/passcreator/v1/ycard/us-mobile/639382814827131842/DZSfABJzMy%252FH_Ci0%2525%253FqG*A3iK%253BDW%2560P6-vCkRV%2521%255D%255Ef%2523c*pU%257EWY%2529/ME065LL%252FA

Print this Gift Card 
https://secure.store.apple.com/us/giftcard/print?c=63+9382+8148+2713+1842+&p=2%3D%23eAQvt61TBFJG%3F2DkBSL%25zT%28h%603V%3Dv%29%25Nhcs%21V_aBfVap%60zltVjxPVz%7BtXqHvy%25A9J5Ud%7E%2B%5EA&pn=ME065LL%2FA&o=100&m1=&m2=&m3=&m4=&m5=&g=us&hashKey=-LV%29ILfLLI%60f%23MoVKE_U29nTxXCUZJLj%21W%2BImRMMf%21A2%7BVd%7Ct%40c%7D%28h%21loB1%5BA%7DnPQYgGMVVUFwYzN6bNyR%28qt%3B%3Fh_Q

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Apple Store Gift Card Amount: $ 100
Valid In United States
PIN: YDZLCDRCQYKVGTXV

Gift Card Number: 63 9382 8148 2713 1842 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
For use in the U.S. at Apple Retail Stores, the Apple Online Store, or by calling 1-800-MY-APPLE. May not be
redeemed at the iTunes Store, at Apple resellers, or for cash (except as required by law). To check the balance on a
gift card, visit store.apple.com/us/giftcard/balance or call 1-800-MY-APPLE. Apple is not responsible for any lost or
stolen gift cards. Keep them close; they’re like cash. Not for resale. Terms and conditions are subject to change
without notice, and some items may not be available for purchase with an Apple Store Gift Card. Please visit
www.apple.com/legal/sales_policies/retail_us.html for current terms, conditions, and limitations.
TM and © 2013 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.