Subject: Frankenmuth Homeowners Cancellation
From: Todd Bartek <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 13:48:32 -0400

Hi Michael,

Please sign and date the Signature of Named Insured and return to me.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Enjoy the holiday weekend!

 

Todd Bartek

Lebuda Totte Bray Agency

1071 Trowbridge Road

East Lansing,  MI  48823 

(517) 336-8000 (p)

(517) 336-9268 (f)

[email-masked]

LTB Agency

**Please note new email address

 NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any content within it are intended
exclusively for the individual(s) or entities to which it is addressed. The
message, together with any attachments and all other content, may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
print, save, copy, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by
reply email and delete all copies.

**Please remember you cannot bind, change, or cancel coverage via e-mail
request**