Subject: Account Alert: Single Dollar Transaction
From: Barclaycard <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 13:25:40 EDT

To ensure our emails reach your inbox, please add
[email-masked] to your address book.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
SINGLE DOLLAR TRANSACTION

RE: Your Barclaycard Financing Visa(R) Card account ending in 1608

Dear Celeste,

This Account Alert is a notification that a single transaction of
$1,000.00 posted on 08/07/2012 to your account. 
If this amount is not consistent with your activity, please contact us.

To view your recent transactions, log in to www.BarclaycardUS.com.
http://BarclaycardUS.DREAM.Epsilon.com/113a1b8a1layfousubsnjy2qaaaaaaepi4hgswqvfgyyaaaaa/C?T=AQFsX2luZGV4AQFwcm9maWxlX2lkATMwMDQ3NDgyOQF6aXBfY29kZQEBX1dBVkVfSURfATcyNTc4Nzk1OAFfUExJU1RfSURfATY4OTc1NDM4AUJSQU5EAUFQRgFnX2luZGV4AQFlbWFpbF9hZGRyAW1pa2ViLmxscHNAY29tY2FzdC5uZXQBX1NDSERfVE1fATIwMTIwODA4MTMyNTI0AXByb2ZpbGVfa2V5ATE2NjU5NTcwMw%3D%3D&Sr7yNK0kGh4xAwS5E+iz6g

Questions? Please send us a secure email from our website or call 
us at (866) 483-3735.

For information about Apple or Apple merchandise please visit 
store.apple.com or use our Store Locator to find the Apple Store 
nearest you. 
http://BarclaycardUS.DREAM.Epsilon.com/19e7d8e72layfousubsnhq3qaaaaaaepi4hgswqvfgyyaaaaa
_________________________________________________________________

You may receive emails for other services, promotions, or special 
offers from Barclaycard US. To customize your optional Account 
Alerts and/or other emails from Barclaycard US just log in 
to www.BarclaycardUS.com and select ACCOUNT SETTINGS.  
From ALERTS, you can choose which Account Alerts you'd like to 
receive. Your PRIVACY OPTIONS can also be updated within the 
ACCOUNT SETTINGS page.
http://BarclaycardUS.DREAM.Epsilon.com/113a1b8a1layfousubsnjy2qaaaaaaepi4hgswqvfgyyaaaaa/C?T=AQFsX2luZGV4AQFwcm9maWxlX2lkATMwMDQ3NDgyOQF6aXBfY29kZQEBX1dBVkVfSURfATcyNTc4Nzk1OAFfUExJU1RfSURfATY4OTc1NDM4AUJSQU5EAUFQRgFnX2luZGV4AQFlbWFpbF9hZGRyAW1pa2ViLmxscHNAY29tY2FzdC5uZXQBX1NDSERfVE1fATIwMTIwODA4MTMyNTI0AXByb2ZpbGVfa2V5ATE2NjU5NTcwMw%3D%3D&Sr7yNK0kGh4xAwS5E+iz6g

Please Do Not Reply to this Email
This is a notification-only email that cannot accept incoming 
replies. To send us an email, simply log in to www.BarclaycardUS.com 
and click CONTACT US to send your message securely. 
http://BarclaycardUS.DREAM.Epsilon.com/113a1b8a1layfousubsnjy2qaaaaaaepi4hgswqvfgyyaaaaa/C?T=AQFsX2luZGV4AQFwcm9maWxlX2lkATMwMDQ3NDgyOQF6aXBfY29kZQEBX1dBVkVfSURfATcyNTc4Nzk1OAFfUExJU1RfSURfATY4OTc1NDM4AUJSQU5EAUFQRgFnX2luZGV4AQFlbWFpbF9hZGRyAW1pa2ViLmxscHNAY29tY2FzdC5uZXQBX1NDSERfVE1fATIwMTIwODA4MTMyNTI0AXByb2ZpbGVfa2V5ATE2NjU5NTcwMw%3D%3D&Sr7yNK0kGh4xAwS5E+iz6g

The Barclaycard Financing Visa Card is issued by Barclays Bank 
Delaware, PO Box 8801, Wilmington, DE 19801, Member FDIC.

APF-EM-12637189
MessageID-166595703