Subject: Account Alert: Your Payment Has Been Received
From: Barclaycard <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 14:25:04 EST

To ensure our emails reach your inbox, please add
[email-masked] to your address book.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED

Re: Your Barclaycard Financing Visa(R) Card Account ending in 1608

Dear Celeste,

Thank you for your payment. This Account Alert confirms that your 
payment has been received.

Details regarding your payment:

- Amount: $150.00
- Date applied to your account: 12/12/2012

For the most up to date information on your available credit,
payments and transactions, please log in to
www.BarclaycardUS.com.
http://BarclaycardUS.DREAM.Epsilon.com/197bf896blayfousubtlojnyaaaaaagpcpvscy6eyf4yaaaaa/C?T=AQFsX2luZGV4AQFwcm9maWxlX2lkATQzNDI3MzYzNgF6aXBfY29kZQEBX1dBVkVfSURfATc0NjEwMDc4MwFfUExJU1RfSURfATY4OTc1NDM4AUJSQU5EAUFQRgFnX2luZGV4AQFlbWFpbF9hZGRyAW1pa2ViLmxscHNAY29tY2FzdC5uZXQBX1NDSERfVE1fATIwMTIxMjEzMTQyNDI0AXByb2ZpbGVfa2V5ATI2NjYwNjIwNQ%3D%3D&tLaqyofGOxZPUnqfiR2fZA 

Questions? Please send us a secure email from our website or call 
us at (866) 483-3735.

For information about Apple or Apple merchandise please visit 
store.apple.com or use our Store Locator to find the Apple Store 
nearest you. 
http://BarclaycardUS.DREAM.Epsilon.com/1e0af477elayfousubtllfxaaaaaaagpcpvscy6eyf4yaaaaa
_________________________________________________________________

You may receive emails for other services, promotions, or special 
offers from Barclaycard US. To customize your optional Account 
Alerts and/or other emails from Barclaycard US just log in 
to www.BarclaycardUS.com and select ACCOUNT SETTINGS.  
From ALERTS, you can choose which Account Alerts you'd like to 
receive. Your PRIVACY OPTIONS can also be updated within the 
ACCOUNT SETTINGS page.
http://BarclaycardUS.DREAM.Epsilon.com/197bf896blayfousubtlojnyaaaaaagpcpvscy6eyf4yaaaaa/C?T=AQFsX2luZGV4AQFwcm9maWxlX2lkATQzNDI3MzYzNgF6aXBfY29kZQEBX1dBVkVfSURfATc0NjEwMDc4MwFfUExJU1RfSURfATY4OTc1NDM4AUJSQU5EAUFQRgFnX2luZGV4AQFlbWFpbF9hZGRyAW1pa2ViLmxscHNAY29tY2FzdC5uZXQBX1NDSERfVE1fATIwMTIxMjEzMTQyNDI0AXByb2ZpbGVfa2V5ATI2NjYwNjIwNQ%3D%3D&tLaqyofGOxZPUnqfiR2fZA

Please Do Not Reply to this Email
This is a notification-only email that cannot accept incoming 
replies. To send us an email, simply log in to www.BarclaycardUS.com 
and click CONTACT US to send your message securely. 
http://BarclaycardUS.DREAM.Epsilon.com/197bf896blayfousubtlojnyaaaaaagpcpvscy6eyf4yaaaaa/C?T=AQFsX2luZGV4AQFwcm9maWxlX2lkATQzNDI3MzYzNgF6aXBfY29kZQEBX1dBVkVfSURfATc0NjEwMDc4MwFfUExJU1RfSURfATY4OTc1NDM4AUJSQU5EAUFQRgFnX2luZGV4AQFlbWFpbF9hZGRyAW1pa2ViLmxscHNAY29tY2FzdC5uZXQBX1NDSERfVE1fATIwMTIxMjEzMTQyNDI0AXByb2ZpbGVfa2V5ATI2NjYwNjIwNQ%3D%3D&tLaqyofGOxZPUnqfiR2fZA

The Barclaycard Financing Visa Card is issued by Barclays Bank 
Delaware, PO Box 8801, Wilmington, DE 19801, Member FDIC.

APF-EM-12637189
MessageID-266606205