Subject: Your Online Activity Confirmation
From: "Best Buy Credit Card" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 10:24:50 -0600

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=fb1eb6359fb5f36cd7efc1158223a06c92100ef34fc54a72a348e1fb498066156c7dbd791566ca670bd3372ec6ee76b4 
Your Online Activity ConfirmationView on: 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=fb1eb6359fb5f36c36e72d985ba43adc0c85684bc9a9623cf3af6a77eaefa7123e3334bf601734af 
Browser

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=fb1eb6359fb5f36c8d890ab95cae725aa615ac90bb5a370112d9f175226a443818835dffdeb16adfbc13fa13e50a5482 

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=fb1eb6359fb5f36c215cf25b91ed7af53b74e96d2d5145a97b826f72e7a7650a4892e31942ce3a6179c6f133c8411e5e 

For Your Security: 

Card Member: Michael Bishop

For your account ending in: 3107

Member since: 2009

For Your Account:

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=fb1eb6359fb5f36cd7efc1158223a06c92100ef34fc54a72a348e1fb498066156c7dbd791566ca670bd3372ec6ee76b4 
Access Your Account

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=fb1eb6359fb5f36cb8e7d38be279fa2bfa5d07882a35bdcfc32e082d47edc15d983fee0637a41bf85361fb85e11e6ea2 
Pay Your Bill

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=fb1eb6359fb5f36cec446e28401c4dc60467c53c8ef36116a70386bb46c0d71c4c9884a0131999445153df50f689961a 
Contact Us

Dear Michael Bishop,

This email confirms the following action completed at Account Online for your Best Buy(R) Credit Card account ending in 3107. See detail(s) below:

<b>&bull; Online Bill Payment Confirmation:</b> We received your request for an online payment in the amount of $150.00 to post to your Best Buy(R) Credit Card account on January 21, 2015. Payments are made by electronic transfer from your designated bank account. Please keep the following confirmation number for your records: 111598774436715

Quality service and the security of your account are of great importance to us. If any of the above information is inaccurate, please contact us immediately at 1-888-574-1301.

Please visit us anytime at 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=fb1eb6359fb5f36cd7efc1158223a06c92100ef34fc54a72a348e1fb498066156c7dbd791566ca670bd3372ec6ee76b4 
bestbuy.accountonline.com  to review your recent account activity or update your account information.

We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.<br /><br /><br />
Sincerely,<br />
Customer Service 

There's so much you can do through Account Online!

-View, save & print statements

-Check balances & available credit

-Enroll in paperless statements & letters

-Sign up for email/text alerts

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=fb1eb6359fb5f36cd7efc1158223a06c92100ef34fc54a72a348e1fb498066156c7dbd791566ca670bd3372ec6ee76b4 

Add 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked] to your address book to ensure delivery.

<i>Note: If you performed multiple activities at Account Online within the past 48 hours, you may receive separate confirmation emails.</i>

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=fb1eb6359fb5f36cf6e6d0f77c9d23406b0d29379d772b74ac68b18deb9a13878bd26212c33f99e6cc6ef79aa1629727 
Privacy | 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=fb1eb6359fb5f36cd45272e1e6793c943009fb9a65e61651460f00021986a57d25487d43f06cada983b07948c3542477 
SecurityEmail Preferences

Your Best Buy(R) Credit Card is issued by Citibank, N.A. If you'd like to refine the types of email messages you receive, or if you'd prefer to stop receiving email from us, please 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=fb1eb6359fb5f36ccd5b0c89de4dc1f2ddf70515f78fafd6ed0483241108b0572f4e1af7528e67018181add6a8154888 
click here. Citibank manages email preferences by line of business and brand. Changing your email preferences with Citi's Best Buy(R) Credit Card does not change your email preferences for messages from Citibank's other businesses and brands which include retail branch banking, Citi Cards and other private label cards.

Help / Contact Us

If you have questions about your account, please use our secure message center by 

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=fb1eb6359fb5f36cec446e28401c4dc60467c53c8ef36116a70386bb46c0d71c4c9884a0131999445153df50f689961a 
clicking here, signing into Account Online and choosing "Contact Us" from the "Help / Contact Us" menu. You can also call the customer service phone number on the back of your card.

BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=fb1eb6359fb5f36cc353e9d2e08e16356830b9a7718dd26f83fab70745364605217ec08bfa47e0fc 
BESTBUY.COM  and MY BEST BUY are trademarks of BBY Solutions, Inc. All other trademarks or trade names are properties of their respective owners. (c) 2015 BBY Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

Citi, Citibank and Citi with Arc Design are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc.

(c) 2015 Citibank, N.A.

All rights reserved.

Cardmember Services

P.O. Box 653054 

Dallas, TX  75265-3054

01/21/2015BYCE0022