Subject: Your Online Activity Confirmation
From: "Best Buy Credit Card" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 10:41:43 -0600

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9eaa61357476d48fdce6c65f8c521003bb817022ae14e3d46520ec72e07085948d82477aa1ba052f82 
Your Online Activity ConfirmationView on: 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9e7cb4a9e28e99fd475fa012e6c1b8b0faa35ae5e8e65982c4f6c43ddeb0d92299 
Browser

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9e6f90533e5cfe52df2b124767e7b2ee59111ed6bd38c4f1e45e0fcb506b129f63c7c976bb09e2f82c 

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9e89cbc3b51c766e19c473343bab20a985135e3492c0ec0e5762faff35a57a4c1ecc1f8aab71611c0f 

For Your Security: 

Card Member: Michael Bishop

For your account ending in: 3107

Member since: 2009

For Your Account:

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9eaa61357476d48fdce6c65f8c521003bb817022ae14e3d46520ec72e07085948d82477aa1ba052f82 
Access Your Account

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9eae6f88e1f321c1f9c9e60458622c18fe45bba5c54ed49be9a4ecf1d8c5846a5c9f43dde8952d5886 
Pay Your Bill

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9e6fc10c14917fce768af40ba674d928c156ea2ab463cd5a46f106a3fb86f7c0145f4db89e90e425f4 
Contact Us

Dear Michael Bishop,

This email confirms the following action completed at Account Online for your Best Buy(R) Credit Card account ending in 3107. See detail(s) below:

<b>&bull; Online Bill Payment Confirmation:</b> We received your request for an online payment in the amount of $150.00 to post to your Best Buy(R) Credit Card account on February 21, 2015. Payments are made by electronic transfer from your designated bank account. Please keep the following confirmation number for your records: 131624704435703

Quality service and the security of your account are of great importance to us. If any of the above information is inaccurate, please contact us immediately at 1-888-574-1301.

Please visit us anytime at 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9eaa61357476d48fdce6c65f8c521003bb817022ae14e3d46520ec72e07085948d82477aa1ba052f82 
bestbuy.accountonline.com  to review your recent account activity or update your account information.

We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.<br /><br /><br />
Sincerely,<br />
Customer Service 

There's so much you can do through Account Online!

-View, save & print statements

-Check balances & available credit

-Enroll in paperless statements & letters

-Sign up for email/text alerts

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9eaa61357476d48fdce6c65f8c521003bb817022ae14e3d46520ec72e07085948d82477aa1ba052f82 

Add 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked] to your address book to ensure delivery.

<i>Note: If you performed multiple activities at Account Online within the past 48 hours, you may receive separate confirmation emails.</i>

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9e4dc970756ecfbf1f6770e2779200b0e533b62543d84884f17be9a8dfc06b571d25fbca3cbac73df9 
Privacy | 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9ed35e523bc50c831de2e35c57b4f6035aac321353870a6854462c053c40776b53196f72105f0b71be 
SecurityEmail Preferences

Your Best Buy(R) Credit Card is issued by Citibank, N.A. If you'd like to refine the types of email messages you receive, or if you'd prefer to stop receiving email from us, please 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9e7be3dc2c1c99084532081984c6ea111977bb07fb002aed0acb9e1f6b84f224c92cd00dd76913d461 
click here. Citibank manages email preferences by line of business and brand. Changing your email preferences with Citi's Best Buy(R) Credit Card does not change your email preferences for messages from Citibank's other businesses and brands which include retail branch banking, Citi Cards and other private label cards.

Help / Contact Us

If you have questions about your account, please use our secure message center by 

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9e6fc10c14917fce768af40ba674d928c156ea2ab463cd5a46f106a3fb86f7c0145f4db89e90e425f4 
clicking here, signing into Account Online and choosing "Contact Us" from the "Help / Contact Us" menu. You can also call the customer service phone number on the back of your card.

BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=a93ceac7e4f80f9ef144eca547a26aec3b0610823ff69036b5fff64aac9cb19523bdb807a88aff55 
BESTBUY.COM  and MY BEST BUY are trademarks of BBY Solutions, Inc. All other trademarks or trade names are properties of their respective owners. (c) 2015 BBY Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

Citi, Citibank and Citi with Arc Design are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc.

(c) 2015 Citibank, N.A.

All rights reserved.

Cardmember Services

P.O. Box 653054 

Dallas, TX  75265-3054

02/20/2015BYCE0022