Subject: Your Online Activity Confirmation
From: "Best Buy Credit Card" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 12:48:40 -0600

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=9ca4f3c1ff86d1ce7dafa074625626f7553b923e3ea1f67aa792fd891fce4fd9d1bb45287a19ea277d7bf40dc67c0551 
Your Online Activity ConfirmationView on: 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=9ca4f3c1ff86d1ce9ccd8908c040770606c239bb4cdb2c3a2b3a72da7da19940dce3ce4069538da1 
Browser

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=9ca4f3c1ff86d1ce626d9fc9a9c676da0f9f7d88c086e61941dd577a5a0871950a7fa6322a681ee1ecb9bd13b9ca6a4b 

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=9ca4f3c1ff86d1ced88fa3df12dffa7d1aee5399c96581c9aab8aee2d7d36acc939c242455a8fc300ca1ddb351fa23fa 

For Your Security: 

Card Member: Michael Bishop

For your account ending in: 3107

Member since: 2009

For Your Account:

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=9ca4f3c1ff86d1ce7dafa074625626f7553b923e3ea1f67aa792fd891fce4fd9d1bb45287a19ea277d7bf40dc67c0551 
Access Your Account

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=9ca4f3c1ff86d1ce87aae48b8e63cf2f2f13cf6b0bc73694c728415bdbdd4b9ccea53f15675c295db9f6cef1c54c99fa 
Pay Your Bill

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=9ca4f3c1ff86d1cee110988ff86146bd5e67a97142d27d0042a718d5b29ca98eb5c31618b3bcaca3baed6eae7cfbe90d 
Contact Us

Dear Michael Bishop,

This email confirms the following action completed at Account Online for your Best Buy(R) Credit Card account ending in 3107. See detail(s) below:

<b>&bull; Online Bill Payment Confirmation:</b> We received your request for an online payment in the amount of $150.00 to post to your Best Buy(R) Credit Card account on August 21, 2015. Payments are made by electronic transfer from your designated bank account. Please keep the following confirmation number for your records: 121781200849392

Quality service and the security of your account are of great importance to us. If any of the above information is inaccurate, please contact us immediately at 1-888-574-1301.

Please visit us anytime at 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=9ca4f3c1ff86d1ce7dafa074625626f7553b923e3ea1f67aa792fd891fce4fd9d1bb45287a19ea277d7bf40dc67c0551 
bestbuy.accountonline.com  to review your recent account activity or update your account information.

We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.<br /><br /><br />Sincerely,<br />Customer Service 

There's so much you can do through Account Online!

-View, save & print statements

-Check balances & available credit

-Enroll in paperless statements & letters

-Sign up for email/text alerts

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=9ca4f3c1ff86d1ce7dafa074625626f7553b923e3ea1f67aa792fd891fce4fd9d1bb45287a19ea277d7bf40dc67c0551 

Add 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked] to your address book to ensure delivery.

<i>Note: If you performed multiple activities at Account Online within the past 48 hours, you may receive separate confirmation emails.</i>

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=9ca4f3c1ff86d1ced68d87e91e175b3193ce7fe5d6fb78cbe25b7d7b1811b22cabdb69890e47a12d146edae94a735d43 
Privacy | 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=9ca4f3c1ff86d1cea7358454d6df182f118abf4ffaeb05dba2fd246b2143abaffcb605ce2fe48c7edc44de84fffd9eb9 
SecurityEmail Preferences

Your Best Buy(R) Credit Card is issued by Citibank, N.A. If you'd like to refine the types of email messages you receive, or if you'd prefer to stop receiving email from us, please 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=74530e9dcc31b9ed5a0958c47b2cb3998cf7bb5931b4cfc4565c0c2ce69b878cd4bb603d5327ef2b2c0426d79ae497d4 
click here. Citibank manages email preferences by line of business and brand. Changing your email preferences with Citi's Best Buy(R) Credit Card does not change your email preferences for messages from Citibank's other businesses and brands which include retail branch banking, Citi Cards and other private label cards.

Help / Contact Us

If you have questions about your account, please use our secure message center by 

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=9ca4f3c1ff86d1cee110988ff86146bd5e67a97142d27d0042a718d5b29ca98eb5c31618b3bcaca3baed6eae7cfbe90d 
clicking here, signing into Account Online and choosing "Contact Us" from the "Help / Contact Us" menu. You can also call the customer service phone number on the back of your card.

BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=9ca4f3c1ff86d1cea19eeb4217f25706eafb275eff9ce81b76a5c4f885cf36f1963908f23a70cd97 
BESTBUY.COM  and MY BEST BUY are trademarks of BBY Solutions, Inc. All other trademarks or trade names are properties of their respective owners. (c) 2015 BBY Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

Citi, Citibank and Citi with Arc Design are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc.

(c) 2015 Citibank, N.A.

All rights reserved.

Cardmember Services

P.O. Box 6403 

Sioux Falls SD  57117-6403

08/20/2015BYCE0022