Subject: Your Online Request Confirmation
From: "Best Buy" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 12:44:45 -0500

Best Buy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Account Alert: Payment Scheduled
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear MICHAEL BISHOP,

A payment of $150.00 is scheduled to post to your Account 
on 09/23/2012. The confirmation number is V0RRJH54F1.
Please note that it may take up to three days for the 
transaction to appear online.

Sign in to Online Customer Care to:
http://ebusiness.partnercardservices.com/rO0ABXQAI0dGREBcXlJYUFJKUFFQQENBQkNaWVlRUlxVW1VEXUNDXFxc

  - Review recent transactions
  - View posted payments
  - Update email Account Alerts
  - Contact us with questions

Sincerely,
Best Buy Card Customer Care

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EMAIL SECURITY INFORMATION
Email intended for: MICHAEL BISHOP
For your account ending in: 3107
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To ensure delivery to your inbox, add 
[email-masked] to your address book.

ABOUT THIS MESSAGE

The HEXAGON DESIGN(R) (AND VARIATIONS), HSBC(R), THE WORLD'S 
LOCAL BANK(R), HOUSEHOLD(R) (AND DESIGN) and HOUSEHOLD BANK(R) 
are registered trademarks of HSBC Holdings plc or HSBC Finance 
Corporation and are used by Capital One by permission. 

Capital One is the issuer of this account. 

This email was sent to: [email-masked] 
for Account number ending in 3107.

You received this email to confirm the activity you recently 
performed at hrsaccount.com/bestbuy.

ACCOUNT RELATED QUESTIONS
Do not reply to this message with Account-related questions. 
If you wish to submit a question, please contact us at hrsaccount.com/bestbuy.

We maintain strict security standards and procedures to prevent 
unauthorized access to information about you. Capital One Bank (USA), N.A. and Capital One, N.A. 
will never contact you by email or otherwise ask you to validate personal 
information such as your User ID, password or account numbers. 
If you receive such a request please notify us or call the number 
listed on the back of your card.

Capital One, N.A.
P.O. Box 703
Wood Dale, IL 60191-0703
		
(c)2012 Capital One

Privacy and Security
http://ebusiness.partnercardservices.com/rO0ABXQAI0dGREBcXlJYUFJKUFFQQENBQkNaWVlRUlxVW1VEXURHX19c
Terms of Use and Link Policy
http://ebusiness.partnercardservices.com/rO0ABXQAI0dGREBcXlJYUFJKUFFQQENBQkNaWVlRUlxVW1VEXURHX19d