Subject: Your Online Activity Confirmation
From: "Best Buy Credit Card" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 14:26:35 -0600

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=818aba702651f4f8a63e82c14564d090f35b5c796e1c19eee2865d3a3e80e282cc19cf602509ce54f3bbd45f81259ce7 
Your Online Activity ConfirmationView on: 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=818aba702651f4f83f94875e3969d782567e1f13f799e69baeac269fd2224f811d70b76fbb54514c 
Browser

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=818aba702651f4f84f617ae063622cede98cc382da07c0902df515521cf37d8c7fc1826a0c657f88c0e1aab88727a21f 

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=818aba702651f4f8cd59b3280ad918df9ac8df1760069cc535710dd03ad44849e5ed41fd81483247f88b31d390e5ea17 

For Your Security: 

Card Member: Michael Bishop

For your account ending in: 3107

Member since: 2009

For Your Account:

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=818aba702651f4f8a63e82c14564d090f35b5c796e1c19eee2865d3a3e80e282cc19cf602509ce54f3bbd45f81259ce7 
Access Your Account

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=818aba702651f4f8d2a235895a490c3475b7c725863a894af737914e3e000e7806db88d24c0535766f9a7a52593c9537 
Pay Your Bill

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=818aba702651f4f8fcbe09f110e38552558be2dbd011e73566cb097b8ffb4ec2104b8388639307db5bb17a3a134d3b2f 
Contact Us

Dear Michael Bishop,

This email confirms the following action completed at Account Online for your Best Buy(R) Credit Card account ending in 3107. See detail(s) below:

Your mobile phone number for credit card account ending in 3107 has been changed to the following: 1-517-775-4916

Quality service and the security of your account are of great importance to us. If any of the above information is inaccurate, please contact us immediately at 1-888-574-1301.

Sign on to Account Online anytime to review your recent account activity or to update your account information.

We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.<br /><br /><br />Sincerely,<br />Customer Service

DON'T FORGET...<br />There's so much you can do through Account Online!

-View, save & print statements

-Pay your bill or set up automatic payments

-Check balances & available credit

-Enroll in paperless statements & letters

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=818aba702651f4f8a63e82c14564d090f35b5c796e1c19eee2865d3a3e80e282cc19cf602509ce54f3bbd45f81259ce7 

Add 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked] to your address book to ensure delivery.

<i>Note: If you performed multiple activities at Account Online within the past 48 hours, you may receive separate confirmation emails.</i>

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=818aba702651f4f885115f132380bb29c474e30b7d2d48784245db589144dd2b9583489fd6ed764d23c2fe8944916e98 
Privacy | 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=818aba702651f4f87f8448f676c12ed5878e7743ab9f502498a70312dfc1e104a1051dd6c20f4fff08fe42fcd6798d83 
SecurityEmail Preferences

Your Best Buy(R) Credit Card is issued by Citibank, N.A. If you'd like to refine the types of email messages you receive, or if you'd prefer to stop receiving email from us, please 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=818aba702651f4f83e839f47f7c08a9e5f1597fe7e764419270dd1ffb827d5afc80f30ff73a5180dd3b008bfd167b24d 
click here. Citibank manages email preferences by line of business and brand. Changing your email preferences with Citi's Best Buy(R) Credit Card does not change your email preferences for messages from Citibank's other businesses and brands which include retail branch banking, Citi Cards and other private label cards.

Help / Contact Us

If you have questions about your account, please use our secure message center by 

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=818aba702651f4f8fcbe09f110e38552558be2dbd011e73566cb097b8ffb4ec2104b8388639307db5bb17a3a134d3b2f 
clicking here, signing into Account Online and choosing "Contact Us" from the "Help / Contact Us" menu. You can also call the customer service phone number on the back of your card.

BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=818aba702651f4f8ff2287736a82318b7e97b769ad7be68ac55a938f70e933a56c740a9b6be92b12 
BESTBUY.COM  and MY BEST BUY are trademarks of BBY Solutions, Inc. All other trademarks or trade names are properties of their respective owners. (c) 2015 BBY Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

Citi, Citibank and Citi with Arc Design are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc.

(c) 2015 Citibank, N.A.

All rights reserved.

Cardmember Services

P.O. Box 653054 

Dallas, TX  75265-3054

04/21/2015BYCE1047