Subject: Your Online Activity Confirmation
From: "Best Buy Credit Card" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 12:13:41 -0600

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=dec6a239248a3e059888fe812cc1fcceebee1458e923f3203206078be1684a3c60884fa2c7259f300aaa276ce7bb31bb 
Your Online Activity ConfirmationView on: 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=9ac5af28a927354224a3eac9ad0a11a34e51ce3fea26020278f61a25e932f9e1c455cc1b003cb459 
Browser

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=9ac5af28a92735427be4a1490def47d28090cb0e0f2807d2dea4f7d6d3fa568927e79980661fffade1497f4837cae7de 

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=9ac5af28a9273542b5d8fe2ce82fd8dd8be3758cb96b7a4a3a63604a4524bb56e64598ce4d6dc9ca321b8a4e41d93dfe 

For Your Security: 

Card Member: Michael Bishop

For your account ending in: 3107

Member since: 2009

For Your Account:

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=dec6a239248a3e059888fe812cc1fcceebee1458e923f3203206078be1684a3c60884fa2c7259f300aaa276ce7bb31bb 
Access Your Account

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=9ac5af28a9273542e6fd60633b1716d42444988dbb5d4e89b46b0b1b950b600748f5905889efcf4373e96ca232cfa1b2 
Pay Your Bill

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=9ac5af28a927354299e5a03f0df6d6722fc7c2f0bd31134771a39713778964f0e88d8d49fa1340dfc4f61ac3fabcf565 
Contact Us

Dear Michael Bishop,

This email confirms the following action completed at Account Online for your Best Buy(R) Credit Card account ending in 3107. See detail(s) below:

<b>&bull; Online Bill Payment Confirmation:</b> We received your request for an online payment in the amount of $150.00 to post to your Best Buy(R) Credit Card account on July 21, 2015. Payments are made by electronic transfer from your designated bank account. Please keep the following confirmation number for your records: 131755260175617

Quality service and the security of your account are of great importance to us. If any of the above information is inaccurate, please contact us immediately at 1-888-574-1301.

Please visit us anytime at 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=dec6a239248a3e059888fe812cc1fcceebee1458e923f3203206078be1684a3c60884fa2c7259f300aaa276ce7bb31bb 
bestbuy.accountonline.com  to review your recent account activity or update your account information.

We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.<br /><br /><br />Sincerely,<br />Customer Service 

There's so much you can do through Account Online!

-View, save & print statements

-Check balances & available credit

-Enroll in paperless statements & letters

-Sign up for email/text alerts

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=dec6a239248a3e059888fe812cc1fcceebee1458e923f3203206078be1684a3c60884fa2c7259f300aaa276ce7bb31bb 

Add 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked] to your address book to ensure delivery.

<i>Note: If you performed multiple activities at Account Online within the past 48 hours, you may receive separate confirmation emails.</i>

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=2505e83f69113ab73315962ef87c3f8db58d748d22d6fea71c0d2b9fe5e5be43b744889c48c99584e717343f8cb7df47 
Privacy | 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=2505e83f69113ab7bbbd3b0a067b8fe4edd0cdde58a3dc2177de4e68b7afb93d35ef0cda07358e316dbab9e68521ae3e 
SecurityEmail Preferences

Your Best Buy(R) Credit Card is issued by Citibank, N.A. If you'd like to refine the types of email messages you receive, or if you'd prefer to stop receiving email from us, please 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=2505e83f69113ab7f376f2a72ca3227afeaf16afe1c4caf49ff4510611aea3ca6661c1a0d2f45981f2997b344920a11d 
click here. Citibank manages email preferences by line of business and brand. Changing your email preferences with Citi's Best Buy(R) Credit Card does not change your email preferences for messages from Citibank's other businesses and brands which include retail branch banking, Citi Cards and other private label cards.

Help / Contact Us

If you have questions about your account, please use our secure message center by 

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=9ac5af28a927354299e5a03f0df6d6722fc7c2f0bd31134771a39713778964f0e88d8d49fa1340dfc4f61ac3fabcf565 
clicking here, signing into Account Online and choosing "Contact Us" from the "Help / Contact Us" menu. You can also call the customer service phone number on the back of your card.

BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=dec6a239248a3e054d80dd66a976e7060f6532396585ac590a519ae5bbbdc54acbcb1f8e1ff168fc 
BESTBUY.COM  and MY BEST BUY are trademarks of BBY Solutions, Inc. All other trademarks or trade names are properties of their respective owners. (c) 2015 BBY Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

Citi, Citibank and Citi with Arc Design are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc.

(c) 2015 Citibank, N.A.

All rights reserved.

Cardmember Services

P.O. Box 6403 

Sioux Falls SD  57117-6403

07/21/2015BYCE0022