Subject: Your Online Activity Confirmation
From: "Best Buy Credit Card" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 06:59:38 -0600

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=2a68577442b29a3de385a390a5d06d413ffbff8e51cf50b5604ddc6aef6df6e0c916e3073c4bc8c195c0e9710582a0d8 
Your Online Activity ConfirmationView on: 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=2a68577442b29a3dab8133fc9e9f5fc7b30f24985eea7325032d0f829cbdc079fe2afbaace619b09 
Browser

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=2a68577442b29a3d22d2513a6310b1c8734b319a98d19cc65e17a62bfccf5fe10704e08bf9f2c55c0baaf261d4b2f18c 

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=2a68577442b29a3d78f1c9e0404541331327b666ed2f3fc136542d6297208b21e38be3d2b868e183915aa84d46d2133d 

For Your Security: 

Card Member: Michael Bishop

For your account ending in: 3107

Member since: 2009

For Your Account:

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=2a68577442b29a3de385a390a5d06d413ffbff8e51cf50b5604ddc6aef6df6e0c916e3073c4bc8c195c0e9710582a0d8 
Access Your Account

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=2a68577442b29a3d1c43a611cd4be19680d96634f19061a2bca006b2f973977ce1dc70c7749563867b88a93c998fc97f 
Pay Your Bill

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=2a68577442b29a3d22d5f3ec938d84bd40e1f374784509ae2ba7e3d6e2a31ca1356cc318eefd4e8523d4d02447acedcc 
Contact Us

Dear Michael Bishop,

This email confirms the following action completed at Account Online for your Best Buy(R) Credit Card account ending in 3107. See detail(s) below:

<b>&bull; Online Bill Payment Confirmation:</b> We received your request for an online payment in the amount of $175.00 to post to your Best Buy(R) Credit Card account on June 21, 2015. Payments are made by electronic transfer from your designated bank account. Please keep the following confirmation number for your records: 121727422644454

Quality service and the security of your account are of great importance to us. If any of the above information is inaccurate, please contact us immediately at 1-888-574-1301.

Please visit us anytime at 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=2a68577442b29a3de385a390a5d06d413ffbff8e51cf50b5604ddc6aef6df6e0c916e3073c4bc8c195c0e9710582a0d8 
bestbuy.accountonline.com  to review your recent account activity or update your account information.

We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.<br /><br /><br />
Sincerely,<br />
Customer Service 

There's so much you can do through Account Online!

-View, save & print statements

-Check balances & available credit

-Enroll in paperless statements & letters

-Sign up for email/text alerts

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=2a68577442b29a3de385a390a5d06d413ffbff8e51cf50b5604ddc6aef6df6e0c916e3073c4bc8c195c0e9710582a0d8 

Add 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked] to your address book to ensure delivery.

<i>Note: If you performed multiple activities at Account Online within the past 48 hours, you may receive separate confirmation emails.</i>

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=158331a74ae63e77a35b671e78f26f3f8041a02e7daa34f26ca8135f5f4426b059ed9f3ac20d3edb0ad619dce97ae59e 
Privacy | 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=158331a74ae63e773ed82aeb9af15556dc70cb4ebe6ca23af6a9f5f9057da7c735504dbbe4b21791856e92336ac0aa62 
SecurityEmail Preferences

Your Best Buy(R) Credit Card is issued by Citibank, N.A. If you'd like to refine the types of email messages you receive, or if you'd prefer to stop receiving email from us, please 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=158331a74ae63e7722af75ec32eceb6e6058e6907dd40dad46b03d7e3a95fcf91cc86660ea40ef83ce49a0468bfde215 
click here. Citibank manages email preferences by line of business and brand. Changing your email preferences with Citi's Best Buy(R) Credit Card does not change your email preferences for messages from Citibank's other businesses and brands which include retail branch banking, Citi Cards and other private label cards.

Help / Contact Us

If you have questions about your account, please use our secure message center by 

https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=2a68577442b29a3d22d5f3ec938d84bd40e1f374784509ae2ba7e3d6e2a31ca1356cc318eefd4e8523d4d02447acedcc 
clicking here, signing into Account Online and choosing "Contact Us" from the "Help / Contact Us" menu. You can also call the customer service phone number on the back of your card.

BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, 
https://click.info4.accountonline.com/?qs=2a68577442b29a3d23d879b2d1caf0b0e4e6d941cf029c76e12a17f98762171b6c7cec2d1406f3e2 
BESTBUY.COM  and MY BEST BUY are trademarks of BBY Solutions, Inc. All other trademarks or trade names are properties of their respective owners. (c) 2015 BBY Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

Citi, Citibank and Citi with Arc Design are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc.

(c) 2015 Citibank, N.A.

All rights reserved.

Cardmember Services

P.O. Box 6403 

Sioux Falls SD  57117-6403

06/19/2015BYCE0022